The Wrestling Thread

Mo Wonderboy

Just watched the first two matches.

• The US title match was good. The submissions count anywhere was used pretty well. Some decent uses of the surroundings. Think that Riley and Morrison will have a feud now since A Ri cost him the title. Glad to see Danielson win again.

• During Sheamus' entrance, Striker mentioned that he was talking to a 13 time Champion and 6/7 Hell in a Cell competitor, maybe a hint at the Game's upcoming return? Shit they tell you later, thought I was being smart there. Since when do you need to pin people in the ring in Hell in a Cell? I enjoyed it. Some decent wrestling in there.

At this point, I'd have been 2 for 2.

Hey yo.

That's the first WWE PPV I've enjoyed for a while. More of the same please Mr. McMahon.

I'm glad that Paul Bearer swerved. Kane is his laddie and Undertaker tried to drown him with ReadyBrek a few years ago.

Aw the greetin' bairns when Cena lost was a laugh too. It'll be interesting to see how they squirm out of Cena joining Nexus.

They're not going to squirm out at all, which should make the coming weeks and possibly months very entertaining.

I can see it starting with them forcing Cena to beat up R-Truth and to wear the proper gear, including new trunks.

They're not going to squirm out at all, which should make the coming weeks and possibly months very entertaining.

I can see it starting with them forcing Cena to beat up R-Truth and to wear the proper gear, including new trunks.

I'm all for R-Truth getting smashed.

It was Nexus inducting Cena.

Cena took off his Cenation arm band and replaced it with the Nexus one which the fans HATED. He also had to read out a statement prepared by the Nexus. Obviously went down well.

It was Nexus inducting Cena.

Cena took off his Cenation arm band and replaced it with the Nexus one which the fans HATED. He also had to read out a statement prepared by the Nexus. Obviously went down well.

Aye, guessed as much. Cheers.

Just watched the first two matches.

• The US title match was good. The submissions count anywhere was used pretty well. Some decent uses of the surroundings. Think that Riley and Morrison will have a feud now since A Ri cost him the title. Glad to see Danielson win again.

• During Sheamus' entrance, Striker mentioned that he was talking to a 13 time Champion and 6/7 Hell in a Cell competitor, maybe a hint at the Game's upcoming return? Shit they tell you later, thought I was being smart there. Since when do you need to pin people in the ring in Hell in a Cell? I enjoyed it. Some decent wrestling in there.

At this point, I'd have been 2 for 2.

• Cena/Barrett match was alright, more the atmosphere than the match. They should've made it a Hell in a Cell match aswell, which would've prevented anyone from entering. Looked like McGillicutty and Harris, find it difficult to believe that Cole and Striker would not recognise either of them.
  • Must admit that I got a bit choked up when the Make A Wish promo thing came on.
  • Didn't watch the divas match.
  • Pish final match. No need for the stipulation. Stupid ending. It's an urn, why not make Bearer blind Undertaker with some kind of dust or just hit it with it from the start?

• Pish final match. No need for the stipulation. Stupid ending. It's an urn, why not make Bearer blind Undertaker with some kind of dust or just hit it with it from the start?

There is some back story to the light from the urn, goes back to the Undertaker v Undertaker storyline IIRC

Hey yo.

After months of grumbling about WWE being boring I'm glad to be watching some good stuff at the moment. Please Mr. McMahon, don't shoot your bolt to early with John Cena and The Nexus, this has the potential to run (and be interesting) for a while.

Edge being transfered to Smackdown is a good move in my opinion, they where begining to look a bit threadbare on the main eventer front.