The Wrestling Thread

Mo Wonderboy

Wee bit annoyed that this is on Sky Box Office, as I don't have uni tomorrow so was gonna stay up and watch it, had it been on Sky Sports.

Predictions?

Randy Orton vs Wade Barrett w/ John Cena

Kane vs Undertaker

Team Raw vs Team Smackdown

Daniel Bryan vs Dolph Ziggler

Layla vs Natalya

Think Cena might cause Orton's win, somehow. Taker has to win after being beaten by Kane in the past two PPVs. I think Raw's team is just better than SD and wouldn't be good for the Miz, in his recent push-ing times, if he lost. Don't think they'd give a double loss to SD, in the important matches anyway. Tag Team titles are "on" SD so women's might go to Raw. More divas on Raw than SD anyway, even though they cross over alot.

WWE Title:

Randy Orton © vs Wade Barrett

Everything about this has revolved around what will Cena do, i have a feeling that one of the Nexus members may get involved, quite possibly Otunga to cost Barrett the match.

World Heavyweight Title:

Kane © vs Undertaker

Can't see the Undertaker losing for a third time in a row to Kane.

Brands Elimination Match:

Team Raw vs Team Smackdown

Smackdown won the battle royal on Raw and also won the majority of the matches on Smackdown, so i'm going for a Team Raw victory.

United States Champion vs Intercontinental Champion:

Daniel Bryan vs Dolph Ziggler

This will probably be the first match, going for a Ziggler win to add to the idea that Smackdown is the dominant brand before they lose the elimination match later.

Anyone staying up to watch it? Should be a fun PPV. :)

It's on one of the Sports channels. Not SBO. Not sure what one though. Predictions ...

Wade Barrett

Team Smackdown

Daniel Bryan

The Undertaker

Lay-Cool

Definitely on Sky Sports this one ... Sky Sports 4 to be precise. Which is just as well as the next three (Survivor Series, TLC, Royal Rumble) will all be on SBO.

I'll go for...

Orton

Smackdown

Bryan

Taker

Lay-Cool

The WWE website said box office, the tv guide on my phone says it's on Sky Sports 4. I think Barrett will win the title at RR, then Cena will win the Rumble. Miz will have to lose his MITB match though. Unless he is the Champ when Barrett wins at RR.

The WWE website puts all the events down as Sky Box Office ... I suppose it's only a matter of time before that will be the case, though.

The WWE website said box office, the tv guide on my phone says it's on Sky Sports 4. I think Barrett will win the title at RR, then Cena will win the Rumble. Miz will have to lose his MITB match though. Unless he is the Champ when Barrett wins at RR.

...or Miz could cash in at Wrestlemania after the Barrett/Cena match? ;)

Is it up to and including Mania that they can cash it in?

Miz has until the next Money in the Bank PPV to cash in

My predictions: Barrett, Kane, Ziggler, Smackdown, Natalya

Edited by RussellV1

Impact was OK last night, nothing more. Jarrett is great just now, couldn't help but laugh at Tenay having a go at him though :lol: Not quite sure on where they're going with Tazz either, he stopped Jarrett last week but Tenay seemed to be hinting that Tazz was in with "Immortal". Hardy has been surprisingly good as a heel so far. Got to agree on Williams - he looks out of place. Gutted to see Amazing Red job on Impact again.

Saw the aforementioned chair shot on Impact last night. If it was intentional then TNA are fucking tossers. Not only is it very stupid, but it is in no way hard. It's pathetic that they think that allowing people to smash them over the head with a chair makes them hard and respectable. Wankers.

Of course if it wasn't intentional then Hardy is a right clumsy b*****d.

Saw the aforementioned chair shot on Impact last night. If it was intentional then TNA are fucking tossers. Not only is it very stupid, but it is in no way hard. It's pathetic that they think that allowing people to smash them over the head with a chair makes them hard and respectable. Wankers.

Of course if it wasn't intentional then Hardy is a right clumsy b*****d.

I think it would be the latter.

Got to agree on Del Rio, couldn't help but wonder how him and Rey could co-exist. Probably why they had Bryan lose to Sheamus, or lose at all.