The Wrestling Thread

Mo Wonderboy

Well, I actually turned it off because I hated it.

Slamboree I think was the one he challenged him to take him on at.

Good heated fued with a stunner of a payoff.

No love for HBK/Taker though ? The gradual descent to madness of HBK as he got desperate for his match with Taker was brilliant.

You may have hated it but the statement wasn't directed at you. I don't agree with how Impact opened but I still watched it and Bischoff, Flair and Morgan all had excellent nights on the mic.

The only thing I'm not enjoying right now in TNA is the Angelina Love angle but I still watch it because it involves Angelina.

Slamboree!! I knew it began with a "S".

The "Running up the Hill" promo is the only reason I watched Mania this year, best promo of the year and it gives the Taker vs Kane Mania 98 promo a run for its money.

"Well folks, were gonna dance a little while!" haha

I was just thinking. If Cena ever turns heel, will he get rid of that awful spinner belt? It looks like a pile of shite. Bring back the classic winged eagle I say!

I can guarantee they wont even consider turning Cena heel at the Survivor Series or Bragging Rights or whatever it's called. Just like Stone Cold, when they do decide to do it, they'll do it at Wrestlemania but they'll need someone around that will sell just as much merch as him. Because the Rock was around they were able to turn Austin.

I can guarantee they wont even consider turning Cena heel at the Survivor Series or Bragging Rights or whatever it's called. Just like Stone Cold, when they do decide to do it, they'll do it at Wrestlemania but they'll need someone around that will sell just as much merch as him. Because the Rock was around they were able to turn Austin.

I still think they might have a go for Cena/Undertaker at Mania, and I think that's why the turn might come at Survivor Series. I think Vince might still consider that as one of the "big four" even if it's not anymore.

I still think they might have a go for Cena/Undertaker at Mania, and I think that's why the turn might come at Survivor Series. I think Vince might still consider that as one of the "big four" even if it's not anymore.

I doubt it, Summerslam just passed and is a big name in WWE PPV scheme of things.

Just like Stone Cold, when they do decide to do it, they'll do it at Wrestlemania but they'll need someone around that will sell just as much merch as him. Because the Rock was around they were able to turn Austin.

That's my take.

What a show that was *heads off to amazon*

Just been reading about possible Mania plans

Rumour is that the current plans are for Barrett vs Taker. If true then I would imagine Barrett will win at Survivor Series. Go on to loose it to Cena at the Rumble, also setting up the long awaited Cena/Orton title match at Mania. They were also hoping to do Bryan/Punk until Punks recent injury. They are now saying that there is the possibiity of Punk not being fit by Mania.

Just been reading about possible Mania plans

Rumour is that the current plans are for Barrett vs Taker. If true then I would imagine Barrett will win at Survivor Series. Go on to loose it to Cena at the Rumble, also setting up the long awaited Cena/Orton title match at Mania. They were also hoping to do Bryan/Punk until Punks recent injury. They are now saying that there is the possibiity of Punk not being fit by Mania.

If they do that then they need to start making Barrett look like a threat. Like all of Nexus, he's far too easily beaten by Cena. They need to cut that shit right out.

Good news, Linda McMahon lost her race to become US Senate. I wonder if there's a chance WWE will go back to TV-14 instead of PG?

I'd say there's a decent chance, but they may go with this PG thing for a while yet.

Vince had to be seen to be clearing the image of the company up as it would have been jumped upon by her competitors.

Would be stupid to go back to TV-14. Unless they want to piss of sponsors and the TV networks that carry them. Linda McMahon isn't the only one who this new PG thing has obligations to.

Lets not forget also that Vince McMahon is also trying to build a fanbase for the future with a product that won't cause mums and dads to turn the channel.

Conclusion : PG is staying for at least another couple of years.