The Wrestling Thread

Mo Wonderboy

Raw was great up to the end of Orton and Ziggler. The opening segment was very well done and I thought Nash was on top form there. Orton-Ziggler was a very, very good match. Ziggler is (IMO of course) the best in-ring performer in the WWE today.

After that it became a bit rotten. Henry is meant to be a hard b*****d and the World's Strongest Man, why would he talk to Cena and then back away from a fight, even if it was 2 on 1? The tag match was pretty quick and didn't really serve a purpose, and they could have given Otunga and McGillicutty some real heat if they'd had them kick the shit out of Lawler rather than the stupid little staredown. The main event was weird - why have Christian get pinned cleanly when he's meant to be in the main event of a massive Smackdown today? I feel they're hotshotting the Punk-HHH match but I'm willing to give them a chance on that.

Is the brand split now over?

Why is Henry in the title picture?! The man should have been fired years ago, as he's awful and the crowd don't give a shit about him. Plus when he speaks he sounds retarded.

"I can't compare that pain, to any other pain"

Eloquent stuff fuckface.

Also, 'Air-Boom'?! Really?!

Smackdown matches;

-Randy Orton vs Christian in a Steel Cage Match for the WWE World Title.

-Alberto Del Rio vs Sin Cara.

-CM Punk vs The Great Khali.

-John Cena vs Wade Barrett.

Edited by DA Baracus

They could have Cody and Goldust form into a heel tag team, with the gimmick just being a strange demented one due to codys mask thing and Dustins general weirdness. Chance to get Dusty on screen as well??

Is the brand split thing finished?

It's the best way to go, so predictable or not, it's what they should do. Unless we go with an alternative of HHH beating Punk clean. Because we KNOW Punk isn't going to beat HHH clean.

Or have Nash cost HHH the match for "not letting him be a man blah blah blah"??? This opens the story up to go in a million different directions.

My Punk t-shirt has arrived. :D

Very disappointed that Punk v HHH will be at Night of Champions. It doesn't make any sense to have them face each other now.

Did the tracking number work for you?

I just had a look at my bank statement and they haven't actually taken payment from me but, as said earlier, I got an email saying it had been shipped after harassing them a bit. :unsure:

And I'd ordered 2 different sizes due to uncertainty. Hopefully I'll be able to shift the other on eBay or something. Could be 2 free t shirts! Or it could be nothing at all!

Edited by garymcc1874

Did the tracking number work for you?

I just had a look at my bank statement and they haven't actually taken payment from me but, as said earlier, I got an email saying it had been shipped after harassing them a bit. :unsure:

And I'd ordered 2 different sizes due to uncertainty. Hopefully I'll be able to shift the other on eBay or something. Could be 2 free t shirts! Or it could be nothing at all!

It wasn't actually me that ordered it so I'm not entirely sure; there were five of us getting them so a mate just ordered them all at once. Took forever to come out, due to initial problems with paypal over the payment. The tracking was still saying it had been processed - nothing about being shipped - four days ago, then yesterday he got a call saying they were at the Post Office at Knowe Road and they had to be picked up there because there was still a VAT charge to be paid.