The Wrestling Thread

Mo Wonderboy

I hope that this is the end of ADR in the main events. It's his destiny to f**k right off. Card looks naw bad so I'll be giving it a watch.

When/where?

Square Go match is January 29th. Tag Deathmatch is April 1st. Apollo 23 in Glasgow City Centre, next door to Cineworld.

Edited by DomDom

Can't stay up for this tonight, working in the morning, and aside from Orton/Henry and the 3way I'm not that bothered. Henry has to keep the title but no doubt Orton will win it back (see Christians title run). As for the 3 way I can't see Punk winning if Nash is coming back and his story with HHH is going. So that either leaves another Superman or another boring ADR title run.

For f**k sake, don't say things like that. :(

ICW Monday Night BRAW: Season 3 Episode 2

http://vimeo.com/29859969

Wolfgang vs. Kid Fite ( **** )

Rob Cage vs. Christopher vs. Tank ( * )

Wolfgang vs. Kid Fite

Wolfgang starts the match aggressively. Wolfgang then with some mocking striking. Low blow from Fite puts an end to that and then a pair of Clotheslines. Fite under Wolfy and the Back Elbow. Rana from Fite and then he runs into the corner and hits the knees and then Wolfgang with a chop. Fite gets over Wolfgang and gets the Arm Drag and Arm Bar and then a La Magistral Cradle for a two count. Snapmare and then a Knee Drop to the arm. Clothesline sends Wolfgang over the top and to the floor. PESCADO ... caught. FALLAWAY SLAM OVER THE RAILING INTO THE CROWD FROM WOLFGANG !!! HOLY SHIT !!! Wolfgang then clubs on Fite and then sends him into the wall at the back of the hall. Back to the ringside area and then Wolfgang sent into the ringpost and back into the ring they go. Snap Suplex from Fite and that gets a two count. THE RODDY STRONG GUTBUSTER FROM WOLFGANG !!! Fite backs into the corner and Wolfgang chokes with the boot and then does this a second time. Kick to the gut and then forearms and Fite hits the ropes and runs into the Back Elbow. A fan calls Wolfgang a w****r and takes a slap for pushing him. Back into the ring. STINGER SPLASH ... runs into the boot and then a second time. WOLFGANG WITH THE POWERBOMB !!! ONE ! TWO ! KICKOUT !!! Wolfgang chops down Fite. Fite comes back with forearms and hits the ropes. TILT-A-WHIRL DDT FROM KID FITE SENDS THE PLACE INTO FITS !!! Wolfgang misses a shot and then Fite is the house on fire. Spinning Heel Kick gets a two count. Monkey Flip from Fite then follows that and then Wolfgang up. Cross Body gets a two count and then the fans decide they want to see a teabag. KID FITE TEABAGS WOLFGANG !!! WHOA !!! THE DEVIL LOCK DDT ... COUNTERED TO THE TKO FROM WOLFGANG !!! ONE ! TWO ! THRE ... KICKOUT !!! THE DEVIL LOCK DDT FROM FITE ... countered. KID FITE GETS THE STF ON WOLFGANG TO COUNTER THE TKO !!! Red Lightning hits the ring and the fans hate this, but there's nothing that can be done. Right hands in the corner from Lightning. Choke with the boot from Lightning. Lightning drops Kid Fite and the referee has seen enough of this. Red Lightning then lays out the referee. Red Lightning fires the referee and sends him to the floor. ONE ! TWO ! THRE ... FITE KICKS OUT !!! THE STF FROM WOLFGANG !!!

This is a much better match than I thought it was live. It was just incredibly well put together stuff from two veterans of the Scottish scene. The teabag will be one of the go to moments for ICW fans. ****

Rob Cage vs. Christopher vs. Tank

The fans give Kennedy stick right from the start. Cage charges into Tank. Chop from Tank and then Rampage into the corner and another chop to the wannabe rockstar. Right hands from Tank in the corner and then Cage attacks from behind. The fans call Rampage "jailbait". They really don't take to him in ICW, do they? Tank chops folk and then lands a Double Suplex in a rather impressive show of strength. Tank charges and then Rampage and Cage kick him down. Leg Drop from Cage and then a Leg Drop from Rampage and that gets a one count. Rampage misses a move. CAGE WITH THE SPEAR AND RAMPAGE FALLS BADLY !!! Rampage then gets dropped on Tank. Running Leg Lariat from Rampage. Tank with the Double Clothesline on Rampage and Cage. Chop to the back from Tank. Rampage is then sent to the floor. Tank goes mental on the floor. Cage gets sent into the railing and winds up in the crowd. The three men are now in the crowd and the camera has a good shot of this. Cage is getting spanked and Rampage to top and he dives onto Tank. Cage throws something at Tank and that doesn't work out well for him. Back through the crowd they then go and to the ringside area. Tank sent into the ringpost and then back into the ring goes he and Rampage. Bicycle Kick from Tank. JACKHAMMER !!! ONE ! TWO ! THRE ... CAGE SAVES !!! Kick to Kennedy which the fans like and then he gets a three.

Not the best of matches by any stretch. The best you could possibly say about this match was that it wasn't boring. That really was the best I could do. *

Here we have one of the better matches that took place on the show, and the worst. Probably could have done with putting the best match last as it had the bigger names and doesn't end things on a bit of a dour note.

For f**k sake, don't say things like that. :(

I know but honestly, who else is there? Punk is still in a feud with Nash/HHH etc. Ziggler is tied up with Swagger. Without seriously bumping people up the food chain, bringing someone over from SD or turning someone there's no one else sad.gif

Unless Miz comes back and feuds with him.

Ziggler is tied up with Swagger.

Not anymore. It would appear both he and Swagger are part of a bigger conspiracy picture now.

Punk is still in a feud with Nash/HHH etc.

That's assuming that's still where the lines are drawn. I highly doubt that HHH and Punk are the ones fueding now.

Without seriously bumping people up the food chain, bringing someone over from SD or turning someone there's no one else

There's one of the new conspiracy lot, which would preferrably be either The Miz or R-Truth.

Not anymore. It would appear both he and Swagger are part of a bigger conspiracy picture now.

That's assuming that's still where the lines are drawn. I highly doubt that HHH and Punk are the ones fueding now.

I would be in favour of a Ziggler and Cena feud, it'd certainly be a welcome change to the recent feuds.

Yeah, I more meant that I thought HHH was probably gonna join Nash but I guess we can't say that until it happens.

I reckon they've realised their mistake with Punk and will try to get him back on top by winning the title and a feud with Cena starting up again.

Nash will work with Miz and Truth and feud with HHH.