The Wrestling Thread

Mo Wonderboy

I'm sure he's been growing it for a while now, and he's got two whole months to continue said growth!

I just hope he won't cut it short like when he turned heel when he was still in the American Badass gimmick.

It's still gonna be pretty short in comparison to what it was. It was only a few months back that he was seen with a shaved head and plus his hairline has been clearly receding for a few years now. Surely they'll need to work something into the storyline so that he ends up with short hair/bald as Taker surely wouldn't wrestle in a wig :lol:. I thought after seeing those photos that he'd return with the short hair in an updated incarnation. The wig looks bloody stupid.

I'm assuming Khali is only in there because Henry is injured then? Either way its a dreadful inclusion. Big Show may be awful but at least it makes sense for him to be in it because he's been in and around the title picture. Khali is nothing but a massive jobber. Should have either brought Christian back or stuck Ezekiel Jackson in there.

Don't why I had him on my head think because of Rhodes. He is better thank

Khali anyway

Rhodes would have been a good inclusion. The only reason I can think of for leaving him out would be to have him defend the IC title.

Big Show may be awful but at least it makes sense for him to be in it because

he's been in and around the title picture.

Indeed, and he's been good for the last 12 months anyways.

I didn't realise people were even reporting that before it happened. I had forgotten about The Undertaker.Anyways, we relaxed the rules of Smackdown spoilers in here the minute we had an actual match spoiler posted with no complaints.

Since it's already been discussed without spoilers.....Khali? Fucking hell.

Had they booked him even relatively correctly in the last 6 weeks, they could have even stuck McIntyre in. He was brilliant in the chamber last year (or was it 2 years ago?)

I thought it was the start of a push for McIntyre, now I think he's paying the price for having a fucking nutjob of a wife (ex-wife?) who made him look stupid by assaulting him, much like Morrison and Melina situation, but with less shagging of Mike Knox involved.

Rhodes would have been a good inclusion. The only reason I can think of for leaving him out would be to have him defend the IC title.

Rhodes is in the chamber match. He won't win it, but I think he will be made to look pretty strong, adding to his impressive showing in the rumble.