Livingston - all the threads merged

Thoughts on Hugo Faria?

Alright player at Championship level, broke up the play for us and done the dirty work in midfield. Got the impression he could be liable to heads gone moment, though. Edited by Afro

I don't think it was enough for us to just have a player like Faria for breaking up play, and then passing side ways or back to someone that is more comfortable on the ball then him, it slowed things down too much. Fotheringham looks a better player for us, one that gets the ball and makes a pass forward to set up an attack.

Andy, have you heard anymore about the wingers we're looking to get on loan, and when we're likely to get them?

Unfortunately not, although I've heard rumours of a possible signing tomorrow but not a clue who it is, or if it's even true.

Anyone know who the new assistant manager was with Hopkin on sat?

David Martindale

He is doing everything and from what I've been told is everything that is wrong with the club, we will never move forward with him having such a major say.

I dont know the full story but that was from a players family member on Saturday.

David Martindale

He is doing everything and from what I've been told is everything that is wrong with the club, we will never move forward with him having such a major say.

I dont know the full story but that was from a players family member on Saturday.

Is he the boy who was jailed a few years back, can't mind why? Sure I remember a story about it somewhere a year or so back.

Is he the boy who was jailed a few years back, can't mind why? Sure I remember a story about it somewhere a year or so back.

Convicted drug trafficker or something like that, unfortunately for us if he walked away tomorrow the club would fold...im lead to believe anyway.

He is acting assistant manager/ receptionist/ chairman, and trouble maker in the words of the players dad.