Livingston - all the threads merged

Faria was brought in by Burchill, is a personal friend of Burchill and was living with them while at the club, it's not a surprise we've let him go, he was only contracted until now. Fwiw he done ok but wasn't great, had the odd good game but often he was the butt of the jokes from Livi fans.

Not sure about these two yet, suppose I'll just have to wait and see. Watched Walsh for Rangers at the end of last season and he didn't really impress me, maybe I'm being harsh and if he does come to us hopefully he can do a job.

He's been on trial with us for a week or so.

Played in the u20's game the other day and apparently he looked a bit out of shape and he was told he wasn't getting a deal soon after.

Surprised you've jumped right in.

Hell of a good of St Mirren giving him a game and some training to get him a bit fitter to play for us, cheers.

Yeah he'll be a bit rusty but should still be a good signing for us, brings experience and as I said, he'll link up play to Buchanan and White. Scored a belter of a free kick against Falkirk when he played for us before, so hopefully still has that in his locker.

Reasonably happy with MF coming back. Yeah, he's out of shape as he's been out of the game for a year, but give it a month and he'll be back. He was comfortably one of our best players when he was here last time, so given time I reckon he'll do a job in this side.

Shame to see Faria go. Best Livi player on the park last weekend, But yeah, as he was brought in by Burchill, and was a friend of his, then it's not at all surprising.

Good start to the window I think. Let's see what's next.

Dukrell, Georgiev and I'm sure more surprisingly for some (not me) Hippolyte look like leaving the club.

Hippolyte has been no where near the player he was at the end of last season, rumour of his fall out with the squad after the Dumbarton and Rangers game as well and this would be another good move from Hopkin

Edited by andylivi1

I think you guys will Stanton, ability wise he's great. Good passing and goes past players from the middle of the park. He's also a goal threat with a brilliant left peg. He just lacks confidence at times.

Give him a central attacking midfield role and a bit of love, you'll have yourselves a player. I think he'll thrive on being more of the main man somewhere, our midfield is very strong so it's hard for him to get in the team and then perform better than them.

Used to go watch Hibs 2013/14 as I lived nearby. Stanton was often one of the standouts in an otherwise pish squad of players. Seems to have dwindled a bit since then but he's still very young. Excited to see what he can bring to the team. Very lively player.

Didn't even know that such a no-mark was even playing, sums up his impact against a very limited side in that area of the pitch.

The real question of course is how long Livingston will pretend that they're a legit, full-time club, given that they couldn't attract more than 500 home fans to their routine swording by The Famous yesterday. I'll give it six months before you're up to your tits in debt again.