Livingston - all the threads merged

How was hegarty in general when he was at livi??

Great guy, but his tenure was overshadowed by events off the park - he was in charge when Massone ruled the roost. Utter madness most weeks, culminated by the players being banned from attending a fan organised POTY event. I seem to remember Hegarty saying he'd seen nothing like it.

According to the Daily Record Burchill faced an uphill battle this season after losing out to players we signed in the summer due to us paying more dosh.

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/championship-strugglers-livingston-sack-manager-7052826

This actually made me laugh. They must have been after big Geoff.

According to the Daily Record Burchill faced an uphill battle this season after losing out to players we signed in the summer due to us paying more dosh.

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/championship-strugglers-livingston-sack-manager-7052826

What a pile of shite :lol: especially when he swooped in and signed Alloa's two best players at the start of the season.

The way the article is written it's clearly his mate who's the journo.

"Worked wonders on a shoestring budget" I mean he done well last season but settle right down.

We can rule Danny Lennon out, apparently being announced as the new Airdrie manager tomorrow

So have it on good authority that Danny Lennon was going to be the director of football at Airdrie, deal was basically done but he's turned it down at the last minute as he wants the Livingston job.

I think it was the correct decision. I thank him for keeping Livi up and winning us the cup but Livi should have pushed on from there, and not being 9th at Christmas. It is all nice and well taking points from the likes of Rangers, but not winning at home against the teams around us is unacceptable and made even worse when you won't adapt to how a match is being played.

Another tragic article from the Daily Record, what the actual f**k was this? Clearly wrote by one of his mates.

Bizarre article from the DR. Whilst it most likely is the lowest budget of any full-time club in Scotland, the comment that it's lower than Alloa's doesn't make sense, given we signed Buchanan and Gordon from them.

The bit about promoting youth is a load of tosh as well, the several youngsters we do have at the club are at Junior clubs on loan. Only young player who's been given a look in under MB is Ryan Currie, and even at that it's been a few fleeting appearances.