Livingston - all the threads merged

Ross Millen's just signed for Clyde. Talk to me Livi fans...

Good with crosses/dead ball. Crap with the rest. However, he might be quite decent in League Two. Might also be a good fit for the Clyde set-up if it's anything like it was at the start of the season when you played us. Your big guys benefit from him at set pieces.

Jacob Esposito signed for Airdrie, a player we apparantly signed months ago.

Tbh he was described by Hopkin as "not very good" and "he will never get a game" so kind of glad the deal fell through.

You've got to wonder why Burchill had agreed to sign him in the first place.

Yeah, can see why Millen was signed, it was all a bit of a panic to get the squad together due to the transfer embargo being lifted mid pre season. Esposito should've been more about strengthening the team in the Jan window, no point signing more players to sit on the bench.

Hyppolyte signing for us today.

Not overly fussed about losing him tbh, he has undoubted skill but his attutude has been horrendous ever since the sending off at Dumbarton.

Rumours of the whole squad giving him the silent treatment for weeks after the whole Bus incident on the way to ibrox didn't help either, and as far as I'm aware Hopkin wanted rid of him as soon as he got the job.

Not overly fussed about losing him tbh, he has undoubted skill but his attutude has been horrendous ever since the sending off at Dumbarton.

Rumours of the whole squad giving him the silent treatment for weeks after the whole Bus incident on the way to ibrox didn't help either, and as far as I'm aware Hopkin wanted rid of him as soon as he got the job.

What went on there?

It was when he was suspended after we played Dumbarton, when he kicked one of your players and prob cost us the game. Duckrell posted a snapchat of Hippo on the bus to Ibrox asking him how he felt about missing the game, Hippo and Duckrell were both giggling and Hippo gave the thumbs up. Didn't go down well with some of our fans, personally i didn't take it seriously, was just two young lads messing about being daft laddies.

He hasn't been getting much game time since though and if we're not using him then he's as well going to another club. I backed him longer than most but even I was losing patience with him, has potential but I don't think he'll be any more than a journeyman that thinks he's something special but can#t be arsed working for it.

He was suspended for the game at ibrox, a team mate snapchated asking how he felt about being suspended.

Which he responded with a gleeful thumbs up and a snigger.

It was when he was suspended after we played Dumbarton, when he kicked one of your players and prob cost us the game. Duckrell posted a snapchat of Hippo on the bus to Ibrox asking him how he felt about missing the game, Hippo and Duckrell were both giggling and Hippo gave the thumbs up. Didn't go down well with some of our fans, personally i didn't take it seriously, was just two young lads messing about being daft laddies.

He hasn't been getting much game time since though and if we're not using him then he's as well going to another club. I backed him longer than most but even I was losing patience with him, has potential but I don't think he'll be any more than a journeyman that thinks he's something special but can#t be arsed working for it.

:lol: What a guy. Stupid thing to do like you say, but at the end of the day he's just a young lad with his mates. Not surprised Hopkin wants rid mind you.

:lol: What a guy. Stupid thing to do like you say, but at the end of the day he's just a young lad with his mates. Not surprised Hopkin wants rid mind you.

His team mates had stern words with him after his sending off at Dumbarton and that incident was the final straw for most.

I believe that his fellow players had enough and stopped trusting him, and basically stopped talking to him.

He may be young but when others are fighting like hell to get out of a position no one wants to be in, that kind of comment isn't welcome.

Jacob Esposito signed for Airdrie, a player we apparantly signed months ago.

Tbh he was described by Hopkin as "not very good" and "he will never get a game" so kind of glad the deal fell through.

You've got to wonder why Burchill had agreed to sign him in the first place.

Did he really say that ?? Suppose we'll never know. Sounds like the comments of a junior or amateur manager rather than one in the championship. A bit unprofessional.