Livingston - all the threads merged

Wouldn't mind seeing Glen going almost all the time he has made me frustrated when playing the exception being St. Mirren away where he was excellent don't know how he's still with us. Logie nailed it with Moses and Spas, stealing a wage is about best I can describe them.

Wouldn't mind seeing Glen going almost all the time he has made me frustrated when playing the exception being St. Mirren away where he was excellent don't know how he's still with us. Logie nailed it with Moses and Spas, stealing a wage is about best I can describe them.

I did notice that Glen is your leading assister when I was looking up the stats for Saturday's game, surprised me a bit in all honesty. But maybe that's what the manager is seeing in him

I did notice that Glen is your leading assister when I was looking up the stats for Saturday's game, surprised me a bit in all honesty. But maybe that's what the manager is seeing in him

Shocked at that too tbh he did get two assists at St. Mirren and the rest of the teams assists aren't great. Can barely beat the first man every time I see him cross.

Georgiev and duckrell are both wastes of a wage. I'd like to see either sives or Cole stay but not both. I'd reckon Cole would be the safer option and is more versatile as can play in midfield.

Cole wouldn't be a safer option at all, he's a ticking time bomb, he has a really bad knee injury and the slightest thing could flair it up, would be injured more than he played.

I agree I'd get rid of both Dukrell and Georgiev too, haven't contributed a thing.

Surprised Gibbons has went out on loan, he could easily be playing first team when he's on his game.

ETA- still think Oduwa's head is spinning from the time Gibbons roulette him at Almondvale.

Edited by AMC13

Good loan signing for Cowden, first game will be against Airdrie too, Gibbons v Faria should be tasty.

Georgiev must be hanging on in there, was hoping to see him leave, along with Cole and Sives but not very confident that those two will want to leave.

Supposed to be trying to get Nicky Clarke on loan from Sevco, not sure we need another striker, more a case of Hopkin playing the right ones up front and them getting a run of game together. Kakay looks like he'll get into the box along the bye line to give them service.

A striker and a wide man the priority for Hopkin, apparantly working hard to get something done.

We have approached Rangers about Clark, but it's unlikely to happen, if it does that's a great signing though.

Also rumoured is Scullion from Morton, and I've heard rumours of Carmichael on loan, ex QoS winger but no idea if that's true.

Edited by andylivi1

As for Gibbons, he'll do well in league 1, I think the games he will get for Cowdenbeath will help both him and us, he's been good in games but often games passed him by at times too.

He's a battler and does the simple things, rarely gives the ball away but won't do anything spectacular.

Hopkin playing Mullen up front is the problem, I think we've a good enough squad of players to get to 8th place but Hopkin as a manager doesn't fill me with confidence. His choice of starting 11, playing players out of position, and tactics will have us struggling to get out of the bottom 2. He can sign all the loan players he wants but unless he starts getting it right on those three things we're knackered.

Oh and another thing, getting a settled starting 11 and a run of games with the same players would help too, all this chopping and changing has gone on all season, about time we had a settled team.

Edited by LIVIFOREVER

As for Gibbons, he'll do well in league 1, I think the games he will get for Cowdenbeath will help both him and us, he's been good in games but often games passed him by at times too.

He's a battler and does the simple things, rarely gives the ball away but won't do anything spectacular.

Cheers. That's the type of player we need. So that's good.

A striker and a wide man the priority for Hopkin, apparantly working hard to get something done.

We have approached Rangers about Clark, but it's unlikely to happen, if it does that's a great signing though.

Also rumoured is Scullion from Morton, and I've heard rumours of Carmichael on loan, ex QoS winger but no idea if that's true.

You can only loan one player from a team in your division, so you can't get Carmichael on loan.

Josh Mullin signed from Albion Rovers for undisclosed fee, early reports suggested he was a defender but since came to light he's been playing as an attacking winger.

Some good comments about the lad on Twitter saying he's easily been Albions best player and has a great attitude and plenty pace.

Hard to adjust into a new team, especially coming from a lower league and part time football to full time football but let's hope this works out.

Agree with LiviForever the players we have are good players and wouldn't be anywhere near the bottom with a good manager. The position we're in is because of poor tactics, no steady starting eleven and players played out of position. So we can get as much players as we want but we are not going anywhere unless we sort out these problems.