Livingston - all the threads merged

Doh, never thought of that. A very good shout.

Really not sure why Gnaw is being obtuse in his responses.

And your responses are not slightly aggressive either.

Okay

Let's start afresh and wipe the slate clean and start over.

Let's be nice to each other

Deal

We did beat Peterhead 4-0 at Peterhead in the cup earlier in the season.

I'm not worried.

We beat Cowdenbeath in the cup the season we played them in a final.

Was your game against Peterhead not nearer the start of the season? They've improved allot as the season has gone on, however if Ayr get there shit in order, get a settled 11 and don't play Stevenson they have every chance.

Was your game against Peterhead not nearer the start of the season? They've improved allot as the season has gone on, however if Ayr get there shit in order, get a settled 11 and don't play Stevenson they have every chance.

It was 28 November 2015 vs Peterhead.

And what's it got to do with you anyway.

Your a nobody.

My family would disagree with you on that but way to go on being a dick.

Why not post something that has substance to offer a counter argument, you know nothing nonsense to what is so blatantly apparent to anyone following Livi just isn't cutting it, the commercial side to Livi is non existent. The place is just going through the motions relying on Sevco to attract ST sales. Go on, tell me what has been done the last two seasons to attract fans because I haven't seen anything other than the usual pre season prices being up on the OS and in the Courier.

Looking at Peterhead's last 6 games their results aren't too clever, they're on a bit of a slump. If Livi get their shit together we'd be strong favourites to stay up, that's a big if though. Hopkin needs to set the team out to win games and stop being so cautious.​

I dont care what the rest of the livi fans are saying bout Ayr and Peterhead,we will struggle against both,they are no mugs with very good players,go into a game with the attitude we're gonna tou this crowd then we'll end up with egg all over faces.It's gonna take hard graft and no shortage of skill to get through the playoffs,can this group of livi players do that? For that matter can Hopkin inspire them to do so??

Gnaw are you David Martindale?

He seems to be the only fan in world football that thinks its ok to have a drug dealer as assistant manager, so you may be on to something.  Maybe he wanted the names and addresses and season tickets of fans to "sort out" any trouble??

Looking at Peterhead's last 6 games their results aren't too clever, they're on a bit of a slump. If Livi get their shit together we'd be strong favourites to stay up, that's a big if though. Hopkin needs to set the team out to win games and stop being so cautious.​

Peterhead have been coasting with nothing to play for, plus they had the petrofac final to distract them, i wouldnt read too much into that.  i think when they were on their 16 game unbeaten league run though, we still managed to beat them up there, so id still fancy us.

He seems to be the only fan in world football that thinks its ok to have a drug dealer as assistant manager, so you may be on to something.  Maybe he wanted the names and addresses and season tickets of fans to "sort out" any trouble??

Oh dear.

Narrow minded

Maybe he wanted the names and addresses and season tickets of fans to "sort out" any trouble??

My thinking too. Funny that it's only P&B members who are being asked for their personal details. Nothing on any other site that I can see about this new group and not many Livi fans post on here so it's hardly the best place for recruitment, this sounds like a personal agenda.  

My thinking too. Funny that it's only P&B members who are being asked for their personal details. Nothing on any other site that I can see about this new group and not many Livi fans post on here so it's hardly the best place for recruitment, this sounds like a personal agenda.

Okay,

Maybe I went around this the wrong way.

I was not asking for bank details or passport numbers or home addresses, I was just trying to collate information on interested parties.

It's no on any other sites because I thought it would be best placed on here.

Personal agenda it's not.

Okay,

Maybe I went around this the wrong way.

I was not asking for bank details or passport numbers or home addresses, I was just trying to collate information on interested parties.

It's no on any other sites because I thought it would be best placed on here.

Personal agenda it's not.

Who are you collating this info for? Who is setting up this new supporters club? Apologies if this has been mentioned previously, there was a fair bit to catch up on with this thread & due to losing my login details I had to re-register so couldn't go back to exactly where I last read.

Who are you collating this info for? Who is setting up this new supporters club? Apologies if this has been mentioned previously, there was a fair bit to catch up on with this thread & due to losing my login details I had to re-register so couldn't go back to exactly where I last read.

Can't say right now and I am sure you will understand.

But it's defo on and all will become apparent soon.

You in

This all seems cloak & dagger stuff with a new supporters club. All we want is transparency with all things Livi FC

Edited by Livithegreat

Can't say right now and I am sure you will understand.

But it's defo on and all will become apparent soon.

You in

No I'm not in. I think I would have been asked face to face if I was welcome so obviously I'm not what they are looking for. 

This all seems cloak & dagger stuff with a new supporters club. All we want is transparency with all things Livi FC

Exactly. How the feck can they harp on about transparency when the details of the new group cannot be revealed? Pot/kettle situation here so it seems there is an agenda.

No I'm not in. I think I would have been asked face to face if I was welcome so obviously I'm not what they are looking for. 

Exactly. How the feck can they harp on about transparency when the details of the new group cannot be revealed? Pot/kettle situation here so it seems there is an agenda.

I will ask you if I see you at the next game if that makes you feel better.

W

Why cloak & dagger approach? There is no need to be the apathy amongst Livi fans is at an all time low with any heart of the club on a life support machine.

I think your posts are just a wind up.

Orco - did Gnaw send you his details as he promised in an earlier post?

Edited by Livithegreat

I don't think we will be at the same game.

I do have a few questions I hope you can answer? 

What is exactly the problem with the existing supporter's clubs that I am currently a member of?

Will the new Supporter's club be offering to do the volunteering/ slave labour/ donkey work at the games from now on?   

I don't think we will be at the same game.

I do have a few questions I hope you can answer? 

What is exactly the problem with the existing supporter's clubs that I am currently a member of?

Will the new Supporter's club be offering to do the volunteering/ slave labour/ donkey work at the games from now on?

We will see.