Livingston - all the threads merged

I've seen her down Livi splashing her cash. Got to fund her expensive lifestyle from somewhere, especially if she's turning down shifts. File her alongside THE OTHERS.

If she's relying on money from Livi, she better get used to Poundland and Farmfoods.

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/politics/livingston-fc-could-go-bust-7865651

You could've knocked me down with a feather when I read this. Who could have expected such shocking revelations?

ETA:Wid BTW.

If they hadn't played Penny Arcade on Tuesday night I'd have really felt for Livingston.

But they did, so that's too bad.

Have any of the fans thought that going down, and potentially into admin again, might actually be the best thing for the future of the club? Rid it of these folk (not the lassie in the story fwiw) that are murdering your club.

Hopefully Livi can overcome their financial difficulties as it would be harsh on the fans if the club were to go into administration again. But, if they can't pay £7200 now or however much it is, how are they to get by during the off season when there's not much money coming in if any at all?.

If they hadn't played Penny Arcade on Tuesday night I'd have really felt for Livingston.

But they did, so that's too bad.

Have any of the fans thought that going down, and potentially into admin again, might actually be the best thing for the future of the club? Rid it of these folk (not the lassie in the story fwiw) that are murdering your club.

Aye because that worked out so well last time Livi went into admin and went down. Got up two divisions and here we are.

On a similar note, this wont affect Livi. Livingston FC will not die.

Long Live the Amber Machine.

Don't worry if I see here in Club Erf I'll be telling here to stop getting wide with the Amber Machine and that she's a mean person. THE BIG HOUSE MUST STAY OPEN.

I've seen her down Livi splashing her cash. Got to fund her expensive lifestyle from somewhere, especially if she's turning down shifts. File her alongside THE OTHERS.

People are entitled to do what they want with their own money. Doesn't mean she shouldn't be paid what she is due from the club whether she worked every shift going or not.

Some people had a go at Massone for being dragged to court rather than pay people what the club owed them but this lot are just the same.

Just find it incredible that full-time wages are still being to players when it's obvious a full-time setup isn't affordable, yet other clubs have to cut there cloth accordingly. Namely fellow championship rivals. Think a total re-structure of the club is required and revert back to part-time football in the short term. I do feel sorry for the true victims here the Livi fans as there club goes from one crisis to the next every season.