Livingston - all the threads merged

W

Why cloak & dagger approach? There is no need to be the apathy amongst Livi fans is at an all time low with any heart of the club on a life support machine.

I think your posts are just a wind up.

Orco - did Gnaw send you his details as he promised in an earlier post?

Nope.

Peterhead have been coasting with nothing to play for, plus they had the petrofac final to distract them, i wouldnt read too much into that.  i think when they were on their 16 game unbeaten league run though, we still managed to beat them up there, so id still fancy us.

Not sure about that, why would you want to go into the play offs having such a bad run of results, I doubt they can just turn it on and off when they want to, you have to be playing at a certain level to build up momentum, that's what gets you winning runs.

Still not quite given up on us getting 8th place though, i'll wait and see what this Sat produces before resigning myself to us being in the play offs.

Livi getting good press for once. Even the assistant manager got a game.

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/local-sport/gallery-livingston-fans-live-dream-7794133

Good to see thousands turn up to see West Lothian's most famous team take on the team sitting 9th in the Scottish Championship.

Getting worried now in case he wants to play for the first team in league games now, he does everything else at the club.

Absolute NAP that Martindale comes off the bench to net a 95th minute equaliser in the home game against Ayr in the play-offs to save us.

Absolute NAP that Martindale comes off the bench to net a 95th minute equaliser in the home game against Ayr in the play-offs to save us.

Grey hair, pot belly and socks pulled over the knees Henry style....whats not to like??? lol    Still, he's probably better than Kakay.

Not very confident reading about Hopkins hopes for us next season. His deal was only till the end of the season and he's speaking as if he will be here for years to come.

Don't know how the rest of you feel but we need to punt Hopkin and Martindale asap and get a proper coaching staff in.

Hopkin will have us relegated to League 2 next season if he's kept on. The win against a dire Rangers last night has probably kept his job safe though unfortunately. He even said he's "delighted" at how things are going other than the defeat to Queens, no idea what he's been watching the past few months.