Livingston - all the threads merged

White signing for Wrexham by the sounds of things.

That's a cracking move for him and I'd say he deserves it.

Been excellent for Livi over the last couple of seasons. He only gets slaughtered on here by the usual suspects because he had a poor spell at Falkirk, which was about 4/5 years ago when he was 19/20.

Edited by Bring Back Paddy Flannery

l

I'll bite

Who against?

Fire alarm company I guess. I know Nixon fought a case personally in court for the club against an alarm company but not sure if this is related as it has a current case number.

Football has the ability to make you happy and break your heart. Unfortunately we are feeling the latter this evening, but that's just life! Please, don't misunderstand me when I say this, the last thing I want is to come across as bitter. But Stranraer FC are dirty, time wasting b*****ds and I hope Ayr Utd shag them repeatedly up the arse in the final. And everybody who lives in or is from Stranraer are nothing but pikey b*****ds, with indecipherable accents that marry their siblings and live in caravans. Best of luck for the future, guys :-)

But like the Murphy's i'm not bitter......ROFL

That's a cracking move for him and I'd say he deserves it.

Been excellent for Livi over the last couple of seasons. He only gets slaughtered on here by the usual suspects because he had a poor spell at Falkirk, which was about 4/5 years ago when he was 19/20.

Wrexham are non league. Id hardly call that a great move.

Wrexham are non league. Id hardly call that a great move.

Wrexham have a similar average attendance to your own club, they look to be one of the bigger clubs in that league which I would assume means they are looking towards promotion into League 2.

Considering he's roundly berated by folk like yourself it would appear that he has got himself a great move.

Fire alarm company I guess. I know Nixon fought a case personally in court for the club against an alarm company but not sure if this is related as it has a current case number.

Tell us more.

I must have missed this one

How about you, Davie?

Just kidding of course ;) (I think, although nothing would surprise me when it comes to Livingston)

Might be just spelling his own name wrong to throw us off right enough.

I fear Hopkin is staying, we've signed a player and are in talks with another 3, I doubt we'd be doing that if another manager was coming in. Going to be another tough season going to watch Livi next season.

Might be just spelling his own name wrong to throw us off right enough.

I fear Hopkin is staying, we've signed a player and are in talks with another 3, I doubt we'd be doing that if another manager was coming in. Going to be another tough season going to watch Livi next season.[/quote

Penny finally drops ! Lol. Hopkindale leading the charge to league 2