Livingston - all the threads merged

4 hours ago, Afro said:

Hughes, Preston, roll up, roll up, who's next for a story they know nothing about...………….

Great we're big news for these feckers to talk about, just wish they'd actually go to Callum Carson or somebody with an informed opinion on Livi. 

29 minutes ago, LIVIFOREVER said:

Hughes, Preston, roll up, roll up, who's next for a story they know nothing about...………….

Great we're big news for these feckers to talk about, just wish they'd actually go to Callum Carson or somebody with an informed opinion on Livi. 

Not that I'd be too keen on approving anything Hughes but least-ways he didn't put the boot in. He was only expressing an opinion and the Evening News has made it into a story.

It seems you don't even need n opinion these days for some Hack to appear and ask you your opinion on say VAR. If you answer "I don't really know" then the story is X expresses doubts on validity of VAR.

You couldn't make it up; that's the job of our friends at Johnston Press.

If what I’m being told is true then the club have 100% done the right thing in cutting our ties with Miller this early even if it makes the club look bad. 

I said from the very beginning that his ego would be far too big for the club and it would appear that’s been the case. 

I can’t go too much into things but the whole 4,4,1 Kenny patter wasn’t far from the truth. 

9 hours ago, justin time said:

Lets be honest, we can speculate as much as we like on a new manager, but there are only two criteria the new appointment is required to meet;

1) will he keep Martindale as assistant?

2) will he let Martindale pick the team?

Outside of that, nothing else is relevant as long as he has coaching badge,s that the club can use to fulfil its criteria, as DM is banned from even taking them. 

Why don't you just sack Martindale and let the new manager have his own assistant, you know, like a normal football club?

If what I’m being told is true then the club have 100% done the right thing in cutting our ties with Miller this early even if it makes the club look bad. 
I said from the very beginning that his ego would be far too big for the club and it would appear that’s been the case. 
I can’t go too much into things but the whole 4,4,1 Kenny patter wasn’t far from the truth. 
I'm hearing something similar. Good decision by the board for sure.

Wait until you see who’s linked in tomorrow’s paper....

Im gonna leave you guessing for now but it’s hilarious and absolute nonsense, up there with Larsson being continuenly pushed despite being told it wasnt happening. 

Honestly it’s brilliant :lol::lol::lol:

Edited by andylivi1

Im gonna leave you guessing for now but it’s hilarious and absolute nonsense, up there with Larsson being continuenly pushed despite being told it wasnt happening. 
Honestly it’s brilliant [emoji38][emoji38][emoji38]
I'm expecting gold now...Gary Neville or the likes [emoji23]🤣[emoji23]

26 minutes ago, andylivi1 said:

Honestly it’s brilliant :lol::lol::lol:

If he gets appointed I'll be dancing in the streets :D 

And crying day and night at the state we've become

19 hours ago, Hendo said:

Why don't you just sack Martindale and let the new manager have his own assistant, you know, like a normal football club?

Because if rumour and supposition are to be believed, Martindale is heavily invested in Livingston financially as well as being the guy behind the scenes who is chief cook and bottle washer.

Yeah we should punt a guy who has been heavily involved in our recent success and take a gamble on a manager changing everything at the club just because Hendo doesn't like him, makes perfect sense. Tried that with Collins/Hughes and it turned out so well. That's exactly what we don't want to do, cheers for your concern though Hendo.:thumsup2