Livingston - all the threads merged

Guest johnjag
Not sure about HMRC but the statutory rate for commercial debt in these circumstances is base + 8%. 11% at the moment. Plus a small penalty fee.

5.5% at HMRC but could have all sorts of penalties and surcharges thrown on top.

Guest StevenC

McPake going for nothing represents a missed oppertunity I think to re-coup some losses and pay some creditors.

This only looks like it's going to get worse :(

new website is immeasurably better than the old one...

Only 2 stories all week - Roberto leaving and the lotto winners ?

Most of the papers have announced that Heggie will be unveiled today as the new manager with quotes from Angelini - http://www.theherald.co.uk/sport/headlines...new_manager.php - so why no mention of it on the OS ?

Still no mention of the meeting next Tuesday either ?

Only 2 stories all week - Roberto leaving and the lotto winners ?

Most of the papers have announced that Heggie will be unveiled today as the new manager with quotes from Angelini - http://www.theherald.co.uk/sport/headlines...new_manager.php - so why no mention of it on the OS ?

Still no mention of the meeting next Tuesday either ?

Got it up now about Hegarty, guess they were waiting till he was actually appointed.

Got it up now about Hegarty, guess they were waiting till he was actually appointed.

Celebrating the capture of Hegarty, Livingston director Tommaso Angelini said: "We agreed an 18-month contract with Paul late on Wednesday evening and we are hopeful he will put pen to paper and be unveiled on Friday. I don't expect any problem with this.

"Everyone at the club is delighted by this, Paul brings great experience and he is a very trusted person within Scottish football. I am sure he will work well with the club to take it forward."

It was agreed late on Wednesday and Angelini quoted to the Herald so why not put something up on Thursday that he was hoping to sign?

Strange that they didn't have a press conference to announce it today. Maybe there would be too many embarassing questions asked about the finances from the press ?

Celebrating the capture of Hegarty, Livingston director Tommaso Angelini said: "We agreed an 18-month contract with Paul late on Wednesday evening and we are hopeful he will put pen to paper and be unveiled on Friday. I don't expect any problem with this.

"Everyone at the club is delighted by this, Paul brings great experience and he is a very trusted person within Scottish football. I am sure he will work well with the club to take it forward."

It was agreed late on Wednesday and Angelini quoted to the Herald so why not put something up on Thursday that he was hoping to sign?

Strange that they didn't have a press conference to announce it today. Maybe there would be too many embarassing questions asked about the finances from the press ?

Possibly incase it fell through, you'd have to ask the guy that does it though. :D

edit* how much of a tit did Celtic look when they paraded Mo in a Tic Jersey before he signed for Rangers. :lol:

Edited by LIVIFOREVER

Possibly incase it fell through, you'd have to ask the guy that does it though. :D

edit* how much of a tit did Celtic look when they paraded Mo in a Tic Jersey before he signed for Rangers. :lol:

Don't parade him until he's signed on the dotted line but put the same quotes he did to the Herald on the OS though ?

He's signed now but they didn't parade him anyway...

Don't have to go as far back to Mo Johnstone for the embarassing parade, what about Livi and the McMullen deal ?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/low/football/...ton/7346927.stm

What happened to the Italian mob that he blew out in favour of McMullen?

Was under the impression the current owners showed a previous interest, which was rekindled when the McMullen deal feel through.

Guest StevenC
Flynn seems to have vanished, I thought he was a die-hard Livi fan now?

Auctioneers selling the contents of one of his call centers next week. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

He's been seen at more games this season than some current directors...

I love to read that managers are 'unveiled' as if they're a work of art when, in truth, none of them are oil paintings. :)

Ian and Gerry decide to do a spot of shopping after the game was postponed.

061006_britain_veil_vlrg_9a.widec.jpg