Livingston - all the threads merged

Maybe he wants to see Cowden promoted (just joking) It would be a bit difficult to bring a junior team into this debate. Maybe he wants to see fair play there are too many cowboys around just now and the lot of them should be exposed.

The guy (assuming he is a guy) has every right to comment here - he doesn't need an agenda.

Or should this be another closed shop?

Not at all. I don't think I suggested that for a minute. Everyone welcome to come on here to celebrate the woes of Livi FC. :rolleyes:

Naturally Kelty Hearts can't be brought into this debate but my comment was that he doesn't even post about Kelty Hearts on the juniors forum. Zilch! Just nearly 400 posts all about Livi. I think I am entitled to assume that he has more than the passing interest someone like yourself has. All I'm doing is asking him what that is. He's not for telling though is he!

Not at all. I don't think I suggested that for a minute. Everyone welcome to come on here to celebrate the woes of Livi FC. :rolleyes:

Naturally Kelty Hearts can't be brought into this debate but my comment was that he doesn't even post about Kelty Hearts on the juniors forum. Zilch! Just nearly 400 posts all about Livi. I think I am entitled to assume that he has more than the passing interest someone like yourself has. All I'm doing is asking him what that is. He's not for telling though is he!

Do you not have more to worry about than why someone is here gloating about your team going down the tubes? Like who to support when the league kicks off.

I agree, if someone can beat the stubborn/scumbagness out of Massone, we'll be all right.

So bascially, we're fucked ;)

I'd imagine the conversation between Massone and the Mazars guy would go like this;

MG; "Mr Massone you need to give up your shares"

AM; I no giva upa my a projecta, eeesss for me to taka da cluba to the SPL, my projecta mya monees.

MG; You do realise that your investment is lost, if you co-operate with me then we can dispense with the need for an inquiry into directors conduct and mis-appropriation of monies etc. You can go back to Italy as just someone who was involved in a failed company, with no bans or criminal (relating to the running of the club) charges.

AM; No!! eeess no faira I a do a mya besta and they all against me and hate a me.

MG; Angelo I urge you to seriously consider your position and licence to practice law in Italy, lets sort this out, transfer the shares and off you go or I have to file this report today (thumbs thick manilla folder on desk for increased effect)

AM; I go.

Don't think there are many on here gloating about Livingstone's demise. The players, employees and especially the genuine supporters have the sympathy of everyone I would hope.

It's those officials who jump from club to club and "owners" who are cowboys

and are going to ---- the game for everyone that upset people so much. And everyone shold be looking over their shoulder as this will continue to happen until our so-called league officials stop taking their free lunches and hit these people hard.

If it's up to the SFL we'll still be posting about this at Christmas.

I know this has been discussed (probably several times) on this thread before, but yesterday I was chatting to some officials from Alloa - bumped into thm pre-match - anyway they were under the impression that on Monday/Tuesday this week that Livingston will be relegated to the third division.

We were talking about how close to the season it was and the problems it would involve. They agreed that moving them to the third division wouldn't help anyone.

Firstly (if Livi get a safety certificate for the stadium) then they are going to be getting smaller crowds at Almondvale, so it's going to cost them there.

Livi Fans have already purchased first division season tickets, so they will be out of pocket

Airdrie and Cowdenbeath would be promoted in order to make the numbers up in the other leagues. Although their fans will get a bonus as they will get a higher division of football at a cheaper price, the teams themselves will not be prepared for that division of football, Airdrie for example have lost several player to other clubs, that they probably would have held onto had they not been relegated - same goes for Cowdenbeath.

Then you have the fans of all these clubs. League games are now less than two weeks away.

I am sure some Cowdenbeath fans have travel arrangements made for the first league game away to East Stirling, but they yet could be in a home game to Arbroath ! - The Arbroath fans have travel arrangements to Airdrie, should they change these to take them to Cowdenbeath ?

Airdrie fans may not have a home game that day, and may in fact have to organise the long journey North to play Ross County.

Livi fans will have train tickets / buses / hotels booked to head to Dingwall, but in reality could be heading to face East Stirlingshire.

That's just the first week, there is then a whole new set of fans affected the following week.

Montrose fans - will they be heading to Livingston or Cowdenbeath

Queen of the South - are they heading to Airdrie or Livingston.

The general feeling was that no-one will really benifit from demoting Livingston, so would it not be better to leave them int he first division, and if the worst dos come to the worst and they fail to fulfill their fixtures, then it's the first division that have 9 teams and not the third division... What's the difference ?

I'd imagine the conversation between Massone and the Mazars guy would go like this;

MG; "Mr Massone you need to give up your shares"

AM; I no giva upa my a projecta, eeesss for me to taka da cluba to the SPL, my projecta mya monees.

MG; You do realise that your investment is lost, if you co-operate with me then we can dispense with the need for an inquiry into directors conduct and mis-appropriation of monies etc. You can go back to Italy as just someone who was involved in a failed company, with no bans or criminal (relating to the running of the club) charges.

AM; No!! eeess no faira I a do a mya besta and they all against me and hate a me.

MG; Angelo I urge you to seriously consider your position and licence to practice law in Italy, lets sort this out, transfer the shares and off you go or I have to file this report today (thumbs thick manilla folder on desk for increased effect)

AM; I go.

:lol::lol::lol:

Jimbo & myself have already decided if Livi dies we shall support Kelty hearts, Can't wait to meet you andiboy. ;)

Totally shocking and disrepectful that the Scotsma journo should suggest that the one minute silence to acknowledge the passing of a former Queens Chairman might have been to mourn the passing of Livingston FC. :angry:

Few outside of Livi - and not even many in West Lothian - will give a flying f**k if they are liquidated and disappear off the football map.

Awww don't get upset KFTS! The bad journo was just being sarcastic, we all observed the minutes silence with total respect & none of us used this to think of the death of our club, although reading that story I now wish I had!!! :(

Do you not have more to worry about than why someone is here gloating about your team going down the tubes?

Ocht it takes my mind of my troubles. Indulge me.

Like who to support when the league kicks off.

Already getting surveys done for houses in the Inverness area just in case. Great wee team the Caley! :rolleyes:

And till then there's always Kelty Hearts.

Edited by jimbo

Massone was outside Palmerston yesterday, some Livi fan ran up and gave him a hug. I really hope she was mentally handicapped, surely they can't still believe he is the answer?

I wonder how much he paid her? :rolleyes:

But sadly there is a fair few who believe, he has the money & that everyone is plotting against him including fans, businesses, the council, supporters organisations, referees, team managers/coaches, players, the electricity board, the media, security staff, pies, hot drinks, airplanes that fly over almondvale, passengers on buses passing through Livi, people shopping in McArthur Glen, the road sweepers & refuse collectors.(forgive me if I've forgot to mention some) You see he is safe from no-one. THEY ARE ALL OUT TO GET HIM!!!!! Run Massone Run! It's your only hope. :lol:

And till then there's always Kelty Hearts.

Some of the Livi sponsors are here already!!

And lets not forget where one of your managers cut his managerial teeth.

Get yourself along to Dulloch Park on Wednesday night to see Oakly get beat, sign up for our beat the goalie draw, guaranteed the funds are there to get paid if you win. :lol::lol:

Edited by AND180Y

The general feeling was that no-one will really benifit from demoting Livingston, so would it not be better to leave them int he first division, and if the worst dos come to the worst and they fail to fulfill their fixtures, then it's the first division that have 9 teams and not the third division... What's the difference ?

Money and credibility.

It doesn't look good to sponsors and outside agencies if the top league plays short and more income will be lostg to the game by the bigger first division teams playing two home games less than by third division ones doing so.

I wonder how much he paid her? :rolleyes:

But sadly there is a fair few who believe, he has the money & that everyone is plotting against him including fans, businesses, the council, supporters organisations, referees, team managers/coaches, players, the electricity board, the media, security staff, pies, hot drinks, airplanes that fly over almondvale, passengers on buses passing through Livi, people shopping in McArthur Glen, the road sweepers & refuse collectors.(forgive me if I've forgot to mention some) You see he is safe from no-one. THEY ARE ALL OUT TO GET HIM!!!!! Run Massone Run! It's your only hope. :lol:

Unfortunately it only takes a couple of those to start the ball rolling, you know kinda like the run on Northern Rock!!

She was with fans I thought would be Massone sympathiser's, they looked a bit dim. (no offence to Livi fans, but they did)

Poor lassie will need counselling for years! It must have been a relative though I can't imagine any of the pro massone's running in for a hug? Surprised he allowed it also as he has major paranoia I don't think he let's people within 10 metres of him!

Massone was outside Palmerston yesterday, some Livi fan ran up and gave him a hug. I really hope she was mentally handicapped, surely they can't still believe he is the answer?

Heard a Queens fan offered Massone a power card ! .