Livingston - all the threads merged

And if todays attendance is anything to go by , There will be more of them on the pitch than there will be fans in the stands.. :lol:

Murray Davidson is fucking ace... :D I told them this last week.. Now I think they believe me

http://www.weareperth.co.uk/vforum/showthread.php?t=10648

I still weep with grief over the loss of Murray D! :bairn

He is going to develop into one hell of a player, I've said that from the start. I was glad he got MOTM today!! How was Dave? I miss him too. :(

I still weep with grief over the loss of Murray D! :bairn

He is going to develop into one hell of a player, I've said that from the start. I was glad he got MOTM today!! How was Dave? I miss him too. :(

Was okay first half but got turned inside a good few times in the 2nd half..Will need to work hard to keep his place..

And if todays attendance is anything to go by , There will be more of them on the pitch than there will be fans in the stands.. :lol:

Murray Davidson is fucking ace... :D I told them this last week.. Now I think they believe me

http://www.weareperth.co.uk/vforum/showthread.php?t=10648

Aye we kent that a while go.

Nathan Lowndes/Murray Davidson? Daddy or chips? Think your revenge has been sweet eh Ghostie. :D

Look after him. He got a raw deal from "he who cannot be named"(it upsets P-l-l)

what happened to the 'third force' and their legions of fans, last out , switch off the lights

yawn.jpg

In regards to Davidson, I haven't been able to get over how cheap we sold him for. I believe "He who must not be named" (no, not Voldemort) let him go for that cheap without thought, simply because he was in a bad mood with him since he didn't want to go to Italy for a trial.

I think Mackay is too slow for the SPL nowadays but we'll see.

Edited by EdinburghLivi

Just a quick question... Where were the ranked masses of Livi fans yesterday?? Your clubs on it's arse and you need to rally the troops yet a PATHETIC 632 people turn up ( 20 of those were Montrose fans) 612 home fans is proof if any was required that the 3rd division is where you should be...You cannot survive in anything like your current form with that shocking level of backing. Part time , top wage £100 pw at the very best.. That crowd would only cover 1/10th of your rent at £10,000 a month, never mind wages etc... How many actually paid cash yesterday??? even saying there are only 312 season ticket holders( please correct me if I am wrong) and that everyone else paid the full £12 ( which they wouldn't have) gate receipts would have totalled £3600 less expenses.. You would have been lucky to clear £1000... I bet McDoog is now wondering WTF he has done..

Just a quick question... Where were the ranked masses of Livi fans yesterday?? Your clubs on it's arse and you need to rally the troops yet a PATHETIC 632 people turn up ( 20 of those were Montrose fans) 612 home fans is proof if any was required that the 3rd division is where you should be...You cannot survive in anything like your current form with that shocking level of backing. Part time , top wage £100 pw at the very best.. That crowd would only cover 1/10th of your rent at £10,000 a month, never mind wages etc... How many actually paid cash yesterday??? even saying there are only 312 season ticket holders( please correct me if I am wrong) and that everyone else paid the full £12 ( which they wouldn't have) gate receipts would have totalled £3600 less expenses.. You would have been lucky to clear £1000... I bet McDoog is now wondering WTF he has done..

164 posts in this thread. St. Johnstone's true position is in the lower leagues. That's why you take such an interest in this subject. ;)

BROKEN TOILET.

164 posts in this thread. St. Johnstone's true position is in the lower leagues. That's why you take such an interest in this subject. ;)

BROKEN TOILET.

It did start on the 7th October last year. If I remember correctly, we were in the same division until May this year..So my 164 post do have some relevance.. Your team though spent last season in the SPL and yet your post count on this thread is 21.. Perhaps you are just preparing yourself for the SFL... It makes me happy that you are now signing yourself as BROKEN TOILET.. Acceptance is the begining of recovery.. Well done... Carry on now... ;)

JIMBO.

er, its you who has been signing himself as BROKEN TOILET. :rolleyes:

Indeed. Get better soon.

One would only put ones signature after one had written something and as I'm sure your more than aware one never put any comment when one left those words.. They were my statement.. Next please.

post-15122-1250422161_thumb.jpg

Ghostie you have been witness to whole sordid affair all through last season, after so much crap to take only the mad have hung on for dear life, hell I just about walked the other night! It has been hell but we are hoping that once things settle people will come back, there was a lot who didn't make arrangements due to thinking the game was being scratched & some on holiday (that NEVER makes sense to me! who would book holidays when it's the football season!?) Actually going by those figures we must have taken almost our entire support to Albion Rovers!!! :o

As shite as our att was it was the biggest in the 3rd Div, i know a few who weren't there as they'd made other arrangements, not expecting us to be playing again, just hope our next game at home shows a bigger att nearer the 1000 mark and maybe grows as the season progresses.

It is common knowledge in football that when things are not going well fans disappear like snaw aff a dyke. Given the absolute crap that Livi fans have had to put up with in recent times it is a wonder we had 600 at all yesterday.

The club has a power of work to do in wooing fans back. Some good things have come out of the post Massone era. The fans are all pulling together and are becoming more involved in fundiraising and generally helping out around the place. Almondvale feels like it is ours again. Long may that last.

It is common knowledge in football that when things are not going well fans disappear like snaw aff a dyke. Given the absolute crap that Livi fans have had to put up with in recent times it is a wonder we had 600 at all yesterday.

The club has a power of work to do in wooing fans back. Some good things have come out of the post Massone era. The fans are all pulling together and are becoming more involved in fundiraising and generally helping out around the place. Almondvale feels like it is ours again. Long may that last.

Lots of clubs need to find that ingredient my own included,SFL teams need EVERYONE to pull together to make a club successful,not all boards realise this and continually pay lip service to their main source of income.

Lots of clubs need to find that ingredient my own included,SFL teams need EVERYONE to pull together to make a club successful,not all boards realise this and continually pay lip service to their main source of income.

Totally agree on that. I have been ranting about it for a while & hope this will continue at Livi.

I have to just post sensible football type posts on this thread now as at the game yesterday Edinburghlivi told me he was not too happy that I had 'spammed' my way to the top of the threads leaderboard. :D So I must now give him a chance! :(

As shite as our att was it was the biggest in the 3rd Div, i know a few who weren't there as they'd made other arrangements, not expecting us to be playing again, just hope our next game at home shows a bigger att nearer the 1000 mark and maybe grows as the season progresses.

* Bald man fights off rivals to win comb. *

_44398931_john_rowbotham_220sns.jpg