Livingston - all the threads merged

Livi (cheating scum) fans are really showing themselves to be right moronic fucktards :lol:

Only on LL :)

I'm looking forward to seeing these photos that don't exist to prove yet again the the "Trust" are lying, thieving fucktards :lol:

Only on LL :)

I'm looking forward to seeing these photos that don't exist to prove yet again the the "Trust" are lying, thieving fucktards :lol:

Give it a fecking rest. This is not an MCL public vandetta thread at least start your own, if thats what you want :rolleyes:

Edited by Livi

Ignore what he said Borys, I think he is horrified at the prospect of lots of little Livi babies. :D

If you're trying to make enough fans to fill the cash shortfall Borys will be flinging a hot dog up an empty close soon enough.

Edited by vikingTON

Give it a fecking rest. This is not an MCL public vandetta thread at least start your own, if thats what you want :rolleyes:

Aye, whatever :rolleyes:

The people you're sticking up for are the ones with the vandetta. I'm only asking that they post the 'evidence' that they claim to have. Put up or shut up in other words.

Mind you, if they don't put up they will have proved to everybody that they are lying, thieving fucktards :lol: :lol:

The people you're sticking up for are the ones with the vandetta. I'm only asking that they post the 'evidence' that they claim to have. Put up or shut up in other words.

Mind you, if they don't put up they will have proved to everybody that they are lying, thieving fucktards :lol::lol:

Whatever happened to the pic of you in Massones car or was it him in yours? Either way was it posted or do you still have your £1000?

Whatever happened to the pic of you in Massones car or was it him in yours? Either way was it posted or do you still have your £1000?

Thats just MCL's personal vandetta all he's proved thus far is hear say he's proved nothing other than that :rolleyes:

Edited by Livi

Mind you, if they don't put up they will have proved to everybody that they are lying, thieving fucktards :lol: :lol:

Was that accusation posted earlier on this thread? I remember something about it. I'm too fucking lazy to look through the previous 499 pages though :lol: