Livingston - all the threads merged

I'd suggest you have insulted the board of Livi FC, so as I said, its barking mad coming from you :lol:

You say insulted, I say spoke the truth. No doubt you will beg to differ.

Difference is I would say it to their faces. Would he say it to someone in the street knowing he would get a smack in the mouth?

August/September.

The Lunatic was rather loathe to leave the asylum, so the new owner/s would not have much chance to get the accounts in.

But, of course, this reply doesn't suit your agenda.

Except that they would have been pretty much done by McGruther pre-CVA - otherwise how would he have known the debt and assests? :rolleyes:

ANDY80Y... you seem to know a shit load about Livingston... are you sure your not a closet Livi fan? ;)

No chance of him being a Livy fan. None of you are taking even the slightest interest in whats going on at your club

Clicky... You obviously didn't take it in the last time. How many usernames are you using ?? :lol:

If you are referring to me then ask Admin to check the logs for IP's Livi_Lad is not me, but of course you want people to think you know every Livi Fan on here.

Maybe you will produce some evidence for your accusation :rolleyes:

If you are referring to me then ask Admin to check the logs for IP's Livi_Lad is not me, but of course you want people to think you know every Livi Fan on here.

Maybe you will produce some evidence for your accusation :rolleyes:

Im happy to confirm that there are 2 Livy-esque username posting from you IP address

HTH :)

Im happy to confirm that there are 2 Livy-esque username posting from you IP address

HTH :)

Is the Livi_lad one his?

If not,what's the confirmation for,I would have thought those things were private.