Livingston - all the threads merged

And how much have you made from them all? Griffiths/Dorrans/Davidson/McPake... Not as much as we made from one player in Kevin McDonald. Shame that. You can bleed the youngsters all you want, but you have to prioritise. You're accruing too much debt with the current model and it's going to lead to another stint on the life-support machine, with the result most likely being one that would give an honest club the chance to come into the SFL and run in a prudent manner.

Oh the irony! :rolleyes:

irony_small.jpg

Edited by Willie Gray Ate My Hamster

Who do Livi owe all this debt to?

All the creditors who only got 5P in the £ ??? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Any chance you might post those pics of me with Massone or just admit you're a lying p***k ? :lol:

We've done it for most of our existence, I've got no problem believing it will continue for a considerable while.

Well, apart from the covering costs bit.

Can I ask a genuine question here, if anyone knows the answer - has there been a single season in Livi's history when they haven't run at a loss? And if so, when was the last time? Ta.

The only lying p***k round here is you. laugh.gif

All of the stuff I've posted has been proved or come true when predicted. You, on the other hand, post nothing but lies under the various usernames you have. It's no wonder you were invited to join the "Trust" board :lol:

I still have a laugh thinking about you getting arrested at Easter Road for abusing a young Hibs fan and spending the evening in the cells att Gayfield Square. Once a Jambo always a Jambo :lol: :lol: :lol:

All of the stuff I've posted has been proved or come true when predicted. You, on the other hand, post nothing but lies under the various usernames you have. It's no wonder you were invited to join the "Trust" board laugh.gif

I still have a laugh thinking about you getting arrested at Easter Road for abusing a young Hibs fan and spending the evening in the cells att Gayfield Square. Once a Jambo always a Jambo laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

You lie that much you have me confused as someone else laugh.gif

You lie that much you have me confused as someone else laugh.gif

Lying and being confused are two entirely different things :lol:

Sharing a username with your mate despite having loads of other usernames each is bound to be confusing :lol: :lol: :lol:

Just to take away the confusion for others, the arrested yob was Pedro/Plug/LiviTV/Scarface/Mouth and sometimes 007 :lol: :lol: :lol:

I have just had this handed to me by someone claiming to be the "best photographer in Livingston".

Shocking stuff :o

Not that shocking since Massone and Rankine spent lots of time together trying to come to a deal.

I'm not sure who the best photographer in Livingston is, probably the one that makes the most money :lol: