Livingston - all the threads merged

That ignore button isn't working too well :lol::lol::lol:

It's not pish and you know it.

When I am not logged it I can still read all your pish. You seem to know so much, but I know there was once the questions were asked in advance, but other then that haveing been involved in arranging som it was questions from the fans - you know best though it seems :rolleyes:

it's PISH!

Dominic Keane, Pearse Flynn and Angelo Massone were all subject to Q&A sessions. The questions were always handed in before the meeting so answers could be sought (or made up). There have been times, when Ged Nixon was in the chair, that stooges in the audience were asking the pre-arranged questions.

Generally, fans will be told what they want to hear and will walk away happy.

To be fair, given his comments in the Livi paper this week McDougall seems to tell it as it is with regards to this seasons losses. Hopefully they have a plan to balance things out.

http://www.westlothiancourier.co.uk/west-l...62405-25407310/

When I am not logged it I can still read all your pish. You seem to know so much, but I know there was once the questions were asked in advance, but other then that haveing been involved in arranging som it was questions from the fans - you know best though it seems :rolleyes:

it's PISH!

You must have read it when you were changing to one of your other usernames then :lol: :lol: :lol:

You call it pish then admit it has been done ???? Make your mind up :lol:

To be fair, given his comments in the Livi paper this week McDougall seems to tell it as it is with regards to this seasons losses. Hopefully they have a plan to balance things out.

http://www.westlothiancourier.co.uk/west-l...62405-25407310/

Yes, he's admitting what we all know. There's no way Livi are only spending 99p in the £, and I can't see it happening next year either if we go up to the 2nd division.

It will be interesting to know if the money has been donated to the club or loaned against future profits from the sale of the stadium.

We don't see any quotes from the major shareholder though ?

Yes, he's admitting what we all know. There's no way Livi are only spending 99p in the £, and I can't see it happening next year either if we go up to the 2nd division.

It will be interesting to know if the money has been donated to the club or loaned against future profits from the sale of the stadium.

We don't see any quotes from the major shareholder though ?

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

You must have read it when you were changing to one of your other usernames then :lol::lol::lol:

You call it pish then admit it has been done ???? Make your mind up :lol:

It's just P!SH and again plays to your current agenda :rolleyes:

I am admiting what is right I am aware of once that questions were asked to be submitted in advance otherwise its a free for all on the night - FACT! :lol:

It's just P!SH and again plays to your current agenda :rolleyes:

I am admiting what is right I am aware of once that questions were asked to be submitted in advance otherwise its a free for all on the night - FACT! :lol:

Just because you put FACT at the end of a sentence doesn't make it so :lol:

I know from my time working on the official site that it was set up like that so there were no surprises. If you think it was otherwise you better get that zip on the back of your head looked at :lol: :lol: :lol:

The "Trust" meeting when you sat up the back beside Massone and Angelini was another set up with Plug/Scarface/LiviTV/007 and Dov the dwarf asking questions from the floor to Ged Nixon that had been pre-arranged. It wasn't announced to the people at the meeting that those two had been co-opted to the "Trust" board previously and they were pretending to be ordinary fans. Another deception from the "Trust" (sic).

I know from my time working on the official site that it was set up like that so there were no surprises. If you think it was otherwise you better get that zip on the back of your head looked at :lol::lol::lol:

The "Trust" meeting when you sat up the back beside Massone and Angelini was another set up with Plug/Scarface/LiviTV/007 and Dov the dwarf asking questions from the floor to Ged Nixon that had been pre-arranged. It wasn't announced to the people at the meeting that those two had been co-opted to the "Trust" board previously and they were pretending to be ordinary fans. Another deception from the "Trust" (sic).

You are a sad man thinking these were all set up - honestly :rolleyes:

I arranged some of them with Flynn (that is FACT for everyone else. Not made up & not just said because I want to say it) & at no time were people asked to submit questions in advance - Never!! Whenever I was involved in arranging a fans forum or asked Flynn to attend one it was never on any pre conditions / or indeed questions raised. Fans were of course allowed to use the official channels to raise questions in case they didn't want to raise them for themselves on the night or couldn't make the meeting, but meetings were never a stitch-up with pre defined questions like you are making out. Thats the turth I have nothing to hide or gain by saying anything else.

As for the Trust meeting I can't comment as i wasn't involved in setting that meeting up, but one thing is for sure before I attended I wasn't asked for a question & I could (if i had wanted to) asked any question I liked from the floor that day, so if you think some questions were 'pre arranged' then i don't see any big issue, but they certainly weren't canvassing anyone for questions in advance. So if you think this was a set up then it couldn't be. You were at the meeting if you are part of the support (i.e. if WE go up to 2nd Division) then you could have put down your camera for 2 seconds & raised these points - you seemed to have choose not to do that.

As you for personal attacks/vandetta's / insults on fellow Livi supporters' it shows you to be the true man you are. :(

Edited by Livi

You are a sad man thinking these were all set up - honestly :rolleyes:

I arranged some of them with Flynn (that is FACT for everyone else. Not made up & not just said because I want to say it) & at no time were people asked to submit questions in advance - Never!! Whenever I was involved in arranging a fans forum or asked Flynn to attend one it was never on any pre conditions / or indeed questions raised. Fans were of course allowed to use the official channels to raise questions in case they didn't want to raise them for themselves on the night or couldn't make the meeting, but meetings were never a stitch-up with pre defined questions like you are making out. Thats the turth I have nothing to hide or gain by saying anything else.

As for the Trust meeting I can't comment as i wasn't involved in setting that meeting up, but one thing is for sure before I attended I wasn't asked for a question & I could (if i had wanted to) asked any question I liked from the floor that day, so if you think some questions were 'pre arranged' then i don't see any big issue, but they certainly weren't canvassing anyone for questions in advance. So if you think this was a set up then it couldn't be. You were at the meeting if you are part of the support (i.e. if WE go up to 2nd Division) then you could have put down your camera for 2 seconds & raised these points - you seemed to have choose not to do that.

As you for personal attacks/vandetta's / insults on fellow Livi supporters' it shows you to be the true man you are. :(

Now, that's what I call pish (volume 73) :lol:

You might have arranged for Pearse to do the Q&A but questions were sent into the club via email and I know for a fact that some were not asked and others were added by club officials so that Pearse could give an answer. It was on the OS advertising the Q&A and asking people to send in their questions so the statement you make that at no time were people asked to submit questions in advance - Never!! is bullshit.

It was a "Trust" arranged meeting that I was working at. I wouldn't want to ask questions because 1. they lie and 2. it would give them some sort of credence. You say it couldn't be a set up by why were two co-opted board members sitting amongst the fans instead of being beside the rest of them ? So they could pretend to be normal fans and ask pre-arranged questions from the floor, that's why.

Your personal attacks on me don't bother me. :D

Now, that's what I call pish (volume 73) :lol:

You might have arranged for Pearse to do the Q&A but questions were sent into the club via email and I know for a fact that some were not asked and others were added by club officials so that Pearse could give an answer. It was on the OS advertising the Q&A and asking people to send in their questions so the statement you make that at no time were people asked to submit questions in advance - Never!! is bullshit.

It was a "Trust" arranged meeting that I was working at. I wouldn't want to ask questions because 1. they lie and 2. it would give them some sort of credence. You say it couldn't be a set up by why were two co-opted board members sitting amongst the fans instead of being beside the rest of them ? So they could pretend to be normal fans and ask pre-arranged questions from the floor, that's why.

Your personal attacks on me don't bother me. :D

Volume 73 you must be on volume 173.

Anyway your lies (which is there for all to see) & p!sh is boring me now - back to ignore :lol:

Volume 73 you must be on volume 173.

Anyway your lies (which is there for all to see) & p!sh is boring me now - back to ignore :lol:

Aye, whatever :rolleyes:

Your propaganda on here should earn you a free life membership of the "Trust" :lol: :lol: :lol:

McDougall last week -

“We’re keen to keep (Winters) but we have to address where we are going financially and asses how much we are losing.

“There is no point trying to balance the books as we are simply trying to address how much we are going to lose over the season and keep that in mind.”

McDougall in June -

"For too long now, Livingston has been like a bad episode of Dream Team but gone are the days when clubs can be run as the playthings of rich men."

"There is absolutely no chance of me throwing money into the top end of the club in a futile attempt to speculate to accumulate because it is simply not sustainable."

:lol::lol::lol::(

McDougall last week -

"We're keen to keep (Winters) but we have to address where we are going financially and asses how much we are losing.

"There is no point trying to balance the books as we are simply trying to address how much we are going to lose over the season and keep that in mind."

McDougall in June -

"For too long now, Livingston has been like a bad episode of Dream Team but gone are the days when clubs can be run as the playthings of rich men."

"There is absolutely no chance of me throwing money into the top end of the club in a futile attempt to speculate to accumulate because it is simply not sustainable."

:lol::lol::lol::(

Well that's rich coming from you! 'Oh ye of the perfect board'. :rolleyes:

Well that's rich coming from you! 'Oh ye of the perfect board'. :rolleyes:

The board at Thistle strive for perfection in many things, but usually miss by a distance. This time, having buggered up the finances for the second time, they are selling a bit of the ground to themselves to raise cash.

However, that's a fair way from the mess that successive clowns have caused and again appear to be causing at Livingston.

Clyde are apparently paying their players £5 per game at present. They look similar to Livingston, with a local authority owned stadium, a similar size of support and no real prospect of being back up in a big league like the first division anytime soon. I wonder how and why they aren't run along the same lines as Livingston?

Edited by archie guevara

I know from my time working on the official site that it was set up like that so there were no surprises. If you think it was otherwise you better get that zip on the back of your head looked at :lol: :lol: :lol:

Why can't you just raise your argument without being suck a vile b*****d?

Why can't you just raise your argument without being suck a vile b*****d?

Where was I being vile in your quote ? One has multiple usernames and the other is a dwarf - he even refers to his lack of height himself as you probably know - so you're not making sense.

McDougall last week -

"We're keen to keep (Winters) but we have to address where we are going financially and asses how much we are losing.

"There is no point trying to balance the books as we are simply trying to address how much we are going to lose over the season and keep that in mind."

Who'd have thought full-time football in the Third Division with diddy attendances couldn't break even?