Livingston - all the threads merged

Aye and what divisions were we in when you were involved?

Think that's more down to it, that and lack of advertising again.

Maybe people would prefer to give their money straight to the club rather than a self-important egocentric middle man orginisation like the "Trust" who have misused funds in the past?

I think Livi5 are having a good laugh at them as the ego on the board was supposed to be in place by now. Maybe it's been put off until they have cleaned all the 10,016 seats ??? :lol: :lol: :lol:

What difference does the division you are in make?

The pits have been shut for years but the kids party at the miners club is well supported.

Lack of advertising? That would be down to your sooper board? (cue the "they have been busy mopping up Massones mess excuse")

It was being organised by the midget mod on LL who used to change all my posts. LMOA now !!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Edited by MCL

Jimmy Crease on the failure to deduct 15 points from Livi

The burden would have been eased had the Scottish Football League imposed a 15-point penalty on Livingston for failing to fulfil their opening day fixture against East Stirlingshire. Such a sanction was mooted, but the West Lothian club were last week handed a £3,000 fine instead.

"If they had been deducted points, that would have been a big help," Crease admitted. "By not docking them points, it means another team could miss out on promotion or a playoff place, which is a bit unfair, but we will get on with it."

That will be the same Jimmy Crease who was mopping up the pies, sarnies and chicken wings last night at Almondvale. :D

Edited by Livi Willie

That will be the same Jimmy Crease who was mopping up the pies, sarnies and chicken wings last night at Almondvale. :D

He's a grade 1 idiot :lol:

Once results start changing down Berwick way he will be out of the dugoout pretty quick & don his berwick blazer as quick as he took it off :lol:

Do you know what happened at the Sportsmans' Brunch?

I think it was "postponed" due to poor ticket sales. I'm sure I heard the announcer at the rape of Clyde on Monday mention brunch and Jim Leishman at half time but didn't hear the full thing.

Is that not the Burns' Supper?

It might have been if Leish is talking at that too. I guess the brunch was cancelled then. I had a look at the official site but it doesn't mention it or the kid's Christmas party being cancelled. I guess CDE is only allowed to publish positive spins stories :lol:

Well don't cry "unfair" again as you've been given a chance and knocked it back.

Er no, at the time when Livingston were more than an irrelevance, access was denied. That's patent censorship, and no amount of backsliding four months later is going to change that.

Er no, at the time when Livingston were more than an irrelevance, access was denied. That's patent censorship, and no amount of backsliding four months later is going to change that.

In attempt to balance the "censorship" you were subject to VikingTON, there is an outbreak of questioning going on right now at that site: people asking LLD (programme contributor/editor) to ask Ged Nixon to clarify the 99p in the £ spending claim and are the directors lending or donating money to the club to gap any bridges; some peoples' perception of some of high prices for their up coming cup game - £16 for adults v Dundee (although offering a new contract to Robbie Winters may be the explaination for higher than expected gate).

Good luck to those Livi fans starting to question how Livi is being run.

In attempt to balance the "censorship" you were subject to VikingTON, there is an outbreak of questioning going on right now at that site: people asking LLD (programme contributor/editor) to ask Ged Nixon to clarify the 99p in the £ spending claim and are the directors lending or donating money to the club to gap any bridges; some peoples' perception of some of high prices for their up coming cup game - £16 for adults v Dundee (although offering a new contract to Robbie Winters may be the explaination for higher than expected gate).

Good luck to those Livi fans starting to question how Livi is being run.

Dominic Keane, Pearse Flynn and Angelo Massone were all subject to Q&A sessions. The questions were always handed in before the meeting so answers could be sought (or made up). There have been times, when Ged Nixon was in the chair, that stooges in the audience were asking the pre-arranged questions.

Generally, fans will be told what they want to hear and will walk away happy.

Dominic Keane, Pearse Flynn and Angelo Massone were all subject to Q&A sessions. The questions were always handed in before the meeting so answers could be sought (or made up). There have been times, when Ged Nixon was in the chair, that stooges in the audience were asking the pre-arranged questions.

Generally, fans will be told what they want to hear and will walk away happy.

Again I miss out on the fun! :huh: I've not walked away happy yet! Actions speak louder than words so I'll wait & see.