Livingston - all the threads merged

I wasn't happy that we didn't offer him an extended contract, he's a good player at this level. Gives the midfield a bit of dig as he's bulked up a good bit from the wee skinny lad the first time he was at Livi, comes in hard and uses his physique well to win balls. As has been mentioned he likes to try a cheeky bit of skill to catch the opposition out.

Good signing for Raith.

Gives the midfield a bit of dig as he's bulked up a good bit from the wee skinny lad the first time he was at Livi, comes in hard and uses his physique well to win balls.

That'll be the Livi hammer throwing steroid workout plan you used to goid effect last season.

Surprised to see Barrowman released, did he have a poor season or did McGlynn not like him?

He was injured for the last quarter of the season. Prob too much of a risk as he got injured then came back for about a minute into a game and was injurd again, with a different injury.

Did well partnering McNulty though in the early part of the season.

Morton are rumoured to be after Barrowman, for about the fifth time. We signed Cham over him last summer :(

You'd need a main striker if you signed him, he's a decent support player to feed off, holds the ball well and wins flick ons in the air, will score 8 or 9 goals too if he can stay free from injuries.

Getting on it no bother on my phone.

It's weird, the "hacking" message only seems to come up on certain browsers. I can't see the site when I use Firefox however I get on no problem if I use Opera.

Edited by mozam76

You guys have signed David Robertson ( :lol: ) who was with us last season. Lazy, slow, zero technical ability and injury prone. Apart from that, he's top drawer.

He must be cheap, we're going with players who will play for next to nothing this season. We'll prob be joining Morton in div 1 next season.

David Robertson. :lol:

Fucking hell. I thought he'd struggle to find a new club in the Championship.