Livingston - all the threads merged

Guest The Phoenix
Jordan White also signing for Livi. Another poor signing I feel.

And you last saw him playing when?

Pathetic attempt to attract attention.

Guest The Phoenix

Hopefully they're all against Falkirk.

They're still hurting that yet another Falkirk reject has turned out to be a success with us.

He won't let Livi down - his improvement as a player over the course of the last year has been significant and this has clearly been recognised by John McGlynn following a week long trial. H

They're still hurting that yet another Falkirk reject has turned out to be a success with us. He won't let Livi down - his improvement as a player over the course of the last year has been significant and this has clearly been recognised by John McGlynn following a week long trial. H

We heard the same patter from some Morton fans when Iain Russell signed for us. Jordan playing alongside wee Mullen who is quick and never stops running could turn out to be a really good partnership.

White is a great signing for Livi. Will score plenty of goals if given a chance. Good with his head and both feet

Big step up to championship as better players found out such as ayr and 'the moff' then dunfermline found out in the play offs.

If that's Mevlja in that photo, he's not missed many pie stalls since he was released.

EL posted earlier that he was a man mountain, but I remember him as being easily beaten in the air. Looked relatively comfy with the ball at his feet though.

Good to see some new signings come in, look forward to seeing how they turn out.

Interesting business by Livi. First off, Gallacher seems a tremendous signing, should be in the Premiership at least based on last season. Didn't know about this assault trial, though. Maybe that has something to do with it. Secondly, David Robertson also seems a decent bit of business. Experienced at a higher level and should be more than good enough to cut it at Livi. Jordan White is a risky one, really looked horrid when he was with us before but seems to have come on to a game at Stirling. Fluffed his last opportunity to step up but now he's had a good bit of first team experience at a decent level under his belt, he may make this one count. Big gamble though and I hope you're not depending on him.

As for the other 3, I have to admit I'd not heard much about any of them, but a quick google search suggests that McKenna has done pretty well in the juniors, Ogleby has a good bit of experience south of the border with Wrexham after being released by Hearts and Donaldson's most recent spell was at Arbroath on loan.

You reckon this will be about it as far as signings go for Livi or are you looking for a few more?

By the sounds of it, Gallagher could turn out to be a top signing. Pleasing.

Still can't get my head round the circumstances of his move. If Dundee offered him a new deal three times, the last of which was offered very recently, guaranteeing top flight football, why the f**k is he moving to Livingston for a pittance? Not that I'm complaining, if the Dees' rave reviews are to be believed he should be a stand-out.

The other five could be a bit hit or a miss; hopefully White can hit the ground running or else I could see him struggling as the season goes on.

I would imagine we still have trialists at the club based on the sleuthing from some fans so maybe more signings. First team of 24, as things stand.

Also, if Gallagher is fast that has solved the biggest problem we had at the back of last season. Unless we're playing three at the back, I'd stick him in with Fordyce over Sives.

Edited by EdinburghLivi