Livingston - all the threads merged

that's very strange as he won our under 19s player of the year. He was a talent we let slip through our fingers. Let's accept that and move on whilst learning lessons about offering contracts and taking them off the table. Good luck to the lad as he has had a brilliant season at Stirling and deserves his opportunity to be back in full time football.

At that time our youth set up was utterly brutal though. Can you name any other players that have played at a decent level that played alongside Jordan White in the Pars youth team?(Maybe Scougall and McHattie but they cut and ran).

I just don't think White can cut it at Championship level and he'll be poor again.

Rob Ogleby?

He was one of the six signings we announced so it won't be him.

Does anyone have an idea where the Rotherham game will be played? It's on the fixture list as a home game but here it says TBC. Is there a chance it'll be at Almondvale or will it be somewhere like Bathgate?

He was one of the six signings we announced so it won't be him.

Does anyone have an idea where the Rotherham game will be played? It's on the fixture list as a home game but here it says TBC. Is there a chance it'll be at Almondvale or will it be somewhere like Bathgate?

Suppose it'll depend on if the pitch is ok to play on as someone mentioned it had been reseeded again.

Suppose it'll depend on if the pitch is ok to play on as someone mentioned it had been reseeded again.

Unless I picked it up wrong, I'm disappointed that the plans to install an artificial pitch in the stadium have been shelved. Would've been good in the long-term to have one, with all the associated benefits they bring.

I punched one of Livi's new signings in the back during a game about 8 years ago.

Worst claim to fame ever but I'm going to run with it.

I sold cocaine to one of the new boys a few years back too. Can anyone guess who?

Unless I picked it up wrong, I'm disappointed that the plans to install an artificial pitch in the stadium have been shelved. Would've been good in the long-term to have one, with all the associated benefits they bring.

Agreed.

Don't think Rankine is interested in long term though.

Interesting signings.

No idea how we've managed to get Gallagher, but very happy with that one. The rest seem like a bit of a gamble, but quite confident in McGlynn so will trust that he'll get a decent return from them.

Still need a few more signings. Particularly in midfield.

Guest The Phoenix
Jordan White was poor at Falkirk.

Indeed, his "full time" wages were less than a lot of part timers get paid.

What if he scores 9 and has a goal incorrectly chalked off for being offside or something? Is his career over?

I think that is what he is getting at yes.

Game over Jordan time to retire.