Livingston - all the threads merged

I'm wouldn't be surprised if McGlynn waits it out to see how Friday goes. It can go 1 of 2 ways for him, either we get a point deduction that essentially guarantees relegation and McGlynn can say "well, if it wasn't for that point deduction" and maybe saves a bit of his faltering reputation and he gets paid a wage for the duration of his contract or there's little or no deduction on Friday and we're going to be relegated with no asterix next to our name. The first option means he stays, the second option means he quits.

I wouldn't back this current squad and management team to overcome the gap that's opened up as a result of this. I'm not even sure changing the manager would do much considering the appalling lack of options out there at the moment. Also, we're fucking skint as it is. After the news today, I'm not optimistic at all we'll escape the Rankine case without punishment. Wasn't a points deduction being banded around for that one a while ago?

Just one drama after another here. The club's an absolute shambles on and off the pitch and apathy amongst the supporters is as high as I can ever remember. The Supporters' Trust seem to be very quiet at the moment...

Promotion push off then?

Just the 18 points off 4th now! Seriously this time last season I was hoping we could build a foundation to push for promotion, this was always going to be a hard season but it's just one shit storm after another off the field and on it. We can't sign players so we need a motivator but it's not McGlynn! He can get nothing out of this lot.

East Fife and Dumbarton, Rankines is still owed money from the sale of Dumbarton and denies having any ties to EF, despite the vid showing him answering the door to reporters at the woman who has shares at EF. Said he has an office in her house and advised her on buying shares but has nothing to do with them.

Think it's just Livi they're investigating, don't seem interested in the other clubs despite him allegedly being involved at both before his interests in Livi. Nixon brought it to their attention to get at Rankine right enough, and the club will be hit with any penalties due to these two arseholes.

Dumbarton and East Fife are in the clear because they declared everything. Ged Nixon pointed out we hadn't declared his interests so that's why we are in the shit.

Just the 18 points off 4th now! Seriously this time last season I was hoping we could build a foundation to push for promotion, this was always going to be a hard season but it's just one shit storm after another off the field and on it. We can't sign players so we need a motivator but it's not McGlynn! He can get nothing out of this lot.

In what parallel universe did you think the Livi were equipped or had any intention of pushing for promotion in this or any other season. The operation is a scam run by property speculators hanging about to be in the right place when any land grab opporunities crop up. Not one of them gives a shit about you or your club. All you are good for is ready cash until it goes tits up again.

In what parallel universe did you think the Livi were equipped or had any intention of pushing for promotion in this or any other season. The operation is a scam run by property speculators hanging about to be in the right place when any land grab opporunities crop up. Not one of them gives a shit about you or your club. All you are good for is ready cash until it goes tits up again.

Well we've had tough times and have had punishments before but we're still here and we can't stop being ambitious! The c***s will go away and we'll still be a football club. Anyway they're getting none of my ready cash any time soon!

T

That was hell of a good of him, hope he loses his director loan the c**t.

I actually don't blame him, he did the right thing it's the ones who were trying to sweep it under the carpet that need to go, they are the ones who have fucked us over and they shouldn't be allowed anywhere near a football club again.

Edited by Rabbi Williams

I actually don't blame him, he did the right thing it's the ones who were trying to sweep it under the carpet that need to go, they are the ones who have fucked us over and they shouldn't be allowed anywhere near a football club again.

He was in charge and was as much at fault as anyone else, the b*****d only stuck us in it when Rankine kicked him into touch. Also is responsible for this points deduction and fine, was running his business through Livi fc and vice versa, juggling accounts and not paying taxes.

Both Rankine and Nixon are arseholes and have screwed the club over with their squabble. Neither are honourable letting the SPFL know about the not paying taxes or informing them on Rankine's interest with other clubs, they both failed in their duty at Livi to do things properly but kept quiet when Nixon was at the helm.

Edited by LIVIFOREVER

He was in charge and was as much at fault as anyone else, the b*****d only stuck us in it when Rankine kicked him into touch. Also is responsible for this points deduction and fine, was running his business through Livi fc and vice versa, juggling accounts and not paying taxes.

Both Rankine and Nixon are arseholes and have screwed the club over with their squabble. Neither are honourable letting the SPFL know about the not paying taxes or informing them on Rankine's interest with other clubs, they both failed in their duty at Livi to do things properly but kept quiet when Nixon was at the helm.

No argument with any of that, no honour on either of them but keeping it a secret is less honourable than being open and honest with the authorities and most importantly the fans.

Looks even worse when you check the league table now, sitting on 4 points after 14 games. 7 behind Cowden and 8 behind Alloa. This is a new low even for Livi, still the Rankine hearing and Nixon v Rankine court case too.

Just what is it about Livi that attracts these c***s to our club, one arsehole after another.

Edited by LIVIFOREVER