Livingston - all the threads merged

1 hour ago, HAMLISCH said:

Thought you did well in spells with some neat passing fitba.

There was quite a gulf in quality but I would agree with you that, particularly in the second half, we relaxed a bit and played more football. Celtic came out of the traps flying and we couldn’t get out of our box for large spells of the first half. 2-0 was a very flattering score to us at HT. I was really happy with the obvious improvement in confidence in our boys in the second half. All through the game, the work rate, commitment and heart was there in spades.

Celtic will put 5 or more past a few teams this season - the pace at which they move the ball and close down opposition players was hugely impressive. Rogic was better than I expected (never seen him live before) and I was glad to see Leigh Griffiths get on and play quite well - good reception for him from the Livi faithful too.

I'm pretty positive overall after Saturday. The team worked hard and got caught out with some naive defending against a very good side. We very much came into the game in the final 15 minutes with Celtic still trying to score. As has been said, Kaja looked good and I think will create plenty chances against poorer teams.

I would hope that Hardie will come straight into the team when he comes back from injury and Miller will try to influence the game if things need changing. I'm not 100% sure on our best 11 yet though.

55 minutes ago, LogieLivi said:
13 hours ago, andylivi1 said:
The player was sat with our injured players in the stand on Saturday, I’m not entirely sure what the hold up is. 

I'm taking a guess it's Quitongo?

Nah, think he’s just doing his rehab with us, think that deal is dead, it’s someone else. 

Edited by andylivi1

59 minutes ago, All-Star-Par said:

All that can be said is JACKO :wub:

He's a very likeable player, daft as a brush on and off the pitch and full of enthusiasm. His defending can be a bit lacking at times but he does enough for the fans to look past that, can't fault his effort.

Hippo seems to be doing well for you too, not sure how long it'll last though, he tends to be inconsistent and fall by the wayside.

Edited by LIVIFOREVER

1 hour ago, LogieLivi said:
5 hours ago, All-Star-Par said:
All that can be said is JACKO :wub:

Wanted him to stay if I'm being honest.

Same  - but the signing we've made and way Kenny has us playing not sure he'd get in the team tbh,,,