Livingston - all the threads merged

1 hour ago, CALDERON said:

Michael Miller good enough for League 1 lads? 

I completely forgot he existed. I don't remember much about him but think he was okay, and not much better than that. Got injured though and don't think he properly came back from it while with us.

9 minutes ago, LiviLion said:

Nicky Cadden has joined Hopkin at Morton. Thought he might have deserved a chance here (especially if we're playing with attacking wingers now) but can see him doing well there.

Was going to ask your thoughts on him? Seemed to do well when you were in the Championship.

Ayr fans said he didn't do much when he went on loan.

Good signing then if you wanted to retain him?

Was going to ask your thoughts on him? Seemed to do well when you were in the Championship.
He is one of the most frustrating players to watch. Sometimes (5%) hes untouchable. The other times (95%) hes woeful.
Better get your fishing nets to get your match balls out the Clyde when he attempts a long ranger.

1 minute ago, LogieLivi said:

Everyone bar Halkett and Gallagher were under contract.
Morton have paid money for Cadden. As with Byrne and Kelly.

Or Holt agreed to release him?

I can't imagine us paying money but if we have,  it will have been peanuts....

33 minutes ago, madton said:

Ended up being a squad player for us in the Championship and fell right out of the squad in the Premiership. Can be very good on the ball getting past players down the wing, as has been said though, frustrating as hell most of the time because he just doesn't do it often enough.

Edit to add. Maybe has something to do with when he got injured, and he has something holding him back scared of getting injured again. Needs to get over it if he even wants to stay at Championship level.

Edited by LIVIFOREVER

2 hours ago, CALDERON said:

Michael Miller good enough for League 1 lads? 

Would think so, can remember him being decent enough for us the season we won it, my most vivid memory of him was in a disastrous away game against East Fife where we got humped 3-1, and both Lithgow and Miller were red carded, he went in with a crunching tackle which was deemed a red but looked like the EF boy conned the ref with a bit of play acting.

5 hours ago, madton said:

Or Holt agreed to release him?

I can't imagine us paying money but if we have,  it will have been peanuts....

Not sure Holt is allowed to make those kind of  decisions :)

Edited by Livi

The only sliver of hope that I'm taking from the four key departures so far is that we lost Josh Mullin and Neil Alexander last season and coped just fine. 

As I said, a sliver of hope...