Livingston - all the threads merged

1 hour ago, Durnford said:

Wasn't help by the coach arriving two hours early and the club house being very accommodating to away supporters.

Great day out at Annan,s Galabank and a very friendly clubhouse,cheap too.Best thing for me was giving the Lino dogs abuse for literally the whole game.You could easily touch him over the barrier if you tried.Not that I did you understand 🍻🤪🤣.

40 minutes ago, Troy.1995 said:

Great day out at Annan,s Galabank and a very friendly clubhouse,cheap too.Best thing for me was giving the Lino dogs abuse for literally the whole game.You could easily touch him over the barrier if you tried.Not that I did you understand 🍻🤪🤣.

Glebe park was the same, you were that close to the pitch you could hear the lino communicating with the ref, was quite interesting hearing how they officiated the game. Should have them mic'd up to devices that fans can get to listen into, same as the rugby does. VAR communication should also be mic'd up, so the fans aren't sitting wondering wtf is happening.

Edited by LIVIFOREVER

we need massive f**k off screens as well... ( i can hear the 'oohs' and 'aaahs' even now as replays are replayed)...

might give us fans something to do for the 5 minutes they take to watch it over and over ...

Edited by larry the lion

46 minutes ago, Monkey socks said:

Did not realise how easy it is to buy these flares and smoke pyros either on line or from retailers. Some are under a fiver.   The club have done the right thing reinforcing the message but when the bigger clubs come calling you know what will happen.

This exactly..............so the stewards are gonna wade into C3 but I can categorically put my money on,that they won't wade into the Union Bears,Green Brigade etc etc.

All very well enforcing this but it's not on,if its home fans only  😠

2 hours ago, Dav nan Gael said:

This exactly..............so the stewards are gonna wade into C3 but I can categorically put my money on,that they won't wade into the Union Bears,Green Brigade etc etc.

All very well enforcing this but it's not on,if its home fans only  😠

They'll try and identify them and lift them the next morning*. Think the club did a trade off allowing them their tifo display if they didn't bring flares in, but our volunteers cleaning up afterwards had to lift all the plastic bits they left lying on the ground. 

Motherwell and Raith fans are the only 2 so far to damage the pitch chucking flares onto it.

*there's that many of the c***s though, one game we had to delay kick off for all the smoke on the pitch.

Edited by LIVIFOREVER

30 minutes ago, LIVIFOREVER said:

I remember when we just used to throw ticker tape up into the air, and the odd bog roll.😂

Saw someone throwing a toilet roll onto the pitch a few games back - unfortunately they failed to hold on to one end.

18 minutes ago, crispy said:

I remember this! Years ago someone used to hand out bags of this stuff. 15-20 years?

Yep, got bags handed to you coming off the supporters bus, away clubs must've really loved us having to pick it up after the game.😂 

39 minutes ago, Durnford said:

Saw someone throwing a toilet roll onto the pitch a few games back - unfortunately they failed to hold on to one end.

Have to seen the price of bog rolls just now, i'd have been on the pitch after it.

5 hours ago, Monkey socks said:

Did not realise how easy it is to buy these flares and smoke pyros either on line or from retailers. Some are under a fiver.   The club have done the right thing reinforcing the message but when the bigger clubs come calling you know what will happen.

This is what annoys me about it too, the obvious one to point to is how the bigots get treated like royalty in the away end. Someone else already mentioned it but Motherwell fans chucked a burning flare onto the plastic pitch and the stewards/police just stood about.

I completely get banning them, they look shite as well unless you're a literal child excited by bright colours, but it's going to rub people the wrong way when away fans get away with all sorts at Almondvale yet one smoke bomb in the home end and it's police wading in and statements getting released.

11 minutes ago, LiviLion said:

This is what annoys me about it too, the obvious one to point to is how the bigots get treated like royalty in the away end. Someone else already mentioned it but Motherwell fans chucked a burning flare onto the plastic pitch and the stewards/police just stood about.

I completely get banning them, they look shite as well unless you're a literal child excited by bright colours, but it's going to rub people the wrong way when away fans get away with all sorts at Almondvale yet one smoke bomb in the home end and it's police wading in and statements getting released.

The mental thing is that away fans have got away with shite like this in the home stand ffs :D Amberstone security are absolutely pish, they pick on the elderly and children. Avoid any real confrontation at all costs.

I see Marc McNulty has signed for Spartans as a free agent, might've been worth getting him in for our run in, at the worst he'd have been an energetic sub to bring on, only 31 and was playing in the US, so should still be pretty fit.

Will be interesting to see how he gets on at Spartans, might even be worth a punt for next season, if we're going to lose Anderson to Killie.

Edited by LIVIFOREVER

2 minutes ago, Livi said:

@mozam76watch out for the outcome of this case on Tuesday.  Likely to be more money in legal fees from Livi .

IMG_1117.png

Is this the expenses hearing I’ve been asking you about? Following on from Braid’s judgement in October?