Livingston - all the threads merged

13 minutes ago, Troy.1995 said:

Application submitted for the fans forum.And questions forwarded.Gonna be interesting.Hopefully no security on the door🤣.Cant wait.Bet you lot cant either.🤷‍♂️🦁.

It's a 'staged' fans forum show controlled by Ward and Martindale.

This Thursday will be more interesting played out in a public and transparent way with the facts on the table.

I fear this case will continue to rumble on past Thursday though. 

4 minutes ago, Cptn Hooch said:

Would be really good if the event could be filmed for those who are unable to attend

No danger that happens unless its edited to only show the messages they want to make public 🤣

1 hour ago, Cptn Hooch said:

Would be really good if the event could be filmed for those who are unable to attend

TBF.Its a club organised event.Would be surprised if it was filmed.Due mainly i suspect to the current volatile ongoing situation within the club.Big attendance anticipated. Just hope it doesn't decend to a slanging match.But reckon a few would love that,with respect. 

1 hour ago, Livi said:

No danger that happens unless its edited to only show the messages they want to make public 🤣

If your names not on the board you ain't getting in,simples.

8 minutes ago, CharlieWhisky said:

If the court case is concluded before the 20th, and the incumbent board loses, will this go ahead?

From what I've heard,the current incumbents are more than confident these ongoing court court cases will come to a satisfactory conclusion.And not before time.Most Livi fans will be relieved and concentrate on moving forward,regardless of the detractrionilists.

43 minutes ago, Troy.1995 said:

TBF.Its a club organised event.Would be surprised if it was filmed.Due mainly i suspect to the current volatile ongoing situation within the club.Big attendance anticipated. Just hope it doesn't decend to a slanging match.But reckon a few would love that,with respect. 

Even a decent report back from one of the attendees would be good. Let the rest of the support know what was discussed

10 minutes ago, Cptn Hooch said:

Even a decent report back from one of the attendees would be good. Let the rest of the support know what was discussed

Bare with me,I'll see what I can do.But don't tell anybody🤣🤣🤣🦁.

55 minutes ago, Troy.1995 said:

From what I've heard,the current incumbents are more than confident these ongoing court court cases will come to a satisfactory conclusion.And not before time.Most Livi fans will be relieved and concentrate on moving forward,regardless of the detractrionilists.

Maybe the other side are confident as well? 🤷‍♂️

Posted (edited)
13 hours ago, Livi said:

Maybe the other side are confident as well? 🤷‍♂️

Just want it over and done with big man.Its killing us.Want my club back.Saturdays just won't be the same.

Edited by Troy.1995
Mistake

Daily Record are reporting Bradley to Accies and their goalkeeping coach coming in the other direction. 

They've had a bit more luck with good keepers than us in recent years so hopefully a good appointment.

18 minutes ago, EdinburghLivi said:

Daily Record are reporting Bradley to Accies and their goalkeeping coach coming in the other direction. 

They've had a bit more luck with good keepers than us in recent years so hopefully a good appointment.

Maybe be able to do something to improve Shamal if he sticks around.

1 hour ago, LIVIFOREVER said:

Maybe be able to do something to improve Shamal if he sticks around.

Most of the stuff I've heard is that Shamal is heading down south either permanently or on a one season loan. He wants to be closer to his mum given her health troubles she's had the last while. That's why we've signed the French guy.

4 hours ago, EdinburghLivi said:

Daily Record are reporting Bradley to Accies

Seems a shit move for him?

Horrible feeling he'll get stuck in the "must play as close to Glasgow as possible at all costs" vortex some young players do, and a spell at Clyde/East Kilbride awaits.

16 hours ago, SirJimmyofNic said:

Thought I'd drop by for a wee nosey, interesting to read about the court case, there's bound to be a hefty cost for all of this especially the losers ???

Yes. The football club isn’t involved in the case so shouldn’t bear any of the costs, but the incumbents keep saying  the court costs come out of the playing budget…

11 hours ago, RandomGuy. said:

Seems a shit move for him?

If he's got any chance of making it as a full-time footballer, he probably needs a different style of man management than he's had with us and he definitely needs to hit the gym. I'm not convinced by him. 

Squad numbers now up on the website. Interestingly no number 9 at the moment. 

2 hours ago, EdinburghLivi said:

If he's got any chance of making it as a full-time footballer, he probably needs a different style of man management than he's had with us and he definitely needs to hit the gym. I'm not convinced by him. 

Squad numbers now up on the website. Interestingly no number 9 at the moment. 

Not sure how accurate those squad numbers will be....Montano moving to 26? Carson keeping number 4 while being transfer listed? Seems to be a placeholder rather than official.

There is a transparent club comm on ownership. This is the type of ownership Livi fans could only dream about.

I get not all fans will be pro this investment but at least its being spelled out what is on the table and allows for an informed decision one way or the other.

Awaits for the but, but, but at Livi posts 😢 

https://www.motherwellfc.co.uk/2024/06/10/investment-update/

Edited by Livi