Livingston - all the threads merged

Opinion or fact? Surprised to see Forfar and Brechin on that list. In fact add Albion Rovers too. Damn cheek.

It should be over now. The Famous Five or Secret Livi Seven or whatever, should just get on with it.

its his opinion - he's no idea how clubs voted.

neither have I, but I'm almost 99% sure Albion Rovers wont be one of the clubs who voted against the demotion - in the 1st vote.

Well I'm done giving my support to livi..

Here's my resignation speech from livilions is below as I suspect by now it will have been removed..

I wish I was banned as I am sick to death of the pish coming from some of you delusional arseholes.. Should be quite easy...

Is there room for a grave-dancing alias or was it an IP ban?

I had thought maybe the delay in the SFL putting up a statement might mean they were carefully working one which would give us a bit more information.

I was mistaken.

The member clubs of the Scottish Football League today in a Special General Meeting voted to uphold the recent decision of the League Management Committee to place Livingston in the Third Division.

At this moment, the 15 IRN-BRU Scottish Football League Championship Fixtures due this weekend are all scheduled to be played, and any changes to these games will be announced on this website as soon as practically possible.

http://www.scottishfootballleague.com/news...amp;newsid=2859

Here's my resignation speech from livilions is below as I suspect by now it will have been removed..

I wish I was banned as I am sick to death of the pish coming from some of you delusional arseholes.. Should be quite easy...

FUCK YOU INCH LION AND ANY OF THE OTHER CUNTS THAT THINK ANY OF THIS IS GONNA MAKE ONE BIT OF DIFFERENCE( I apologise to the level headed realists amongst you and this is not an attack on you). YOUR CLUB HAS BEEN AND CONTINUES TO BE CROOKED. FOR THE SAKE OF THE DECENT FANS I GAVE MY SUPPORT. YOURS IS A DISGRACE OF A FOOTBALL CLUB AND THATS NOT JUST MY OPINION BUT A MATTER OF PUBLIC RECORD. AT NO TIME HAVE YOU OR THOSE LIKE YOU ACCEPTED THAT LIVINGSTON FOOTBALL CLUB ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY OF THIS DISCRACEFUL MESS. WELL WAKE INCH LION, SMELL THE COFFEE. IT IS EXACTLY BECAUSE OF PRICKS LIKE YOU THAT LIVINGSTON ARE THE MOST HATED CLUB IN SCOTTISH FOOTBALL.

14 YEARS 16 MANAGERS, MILLIONS IN UNPAID BILLS. ENJOY THE 3RD DIVISION NUMBNUTS...YOU DESERVE IT..

That should do the trick....Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!

And indeed it did... :lol:

You have been banned for the following reason:

U really are a tosser

Date the ban will be lifted: Never

Did they really say u really are a tosser? :o

I'll never cope on LL without you Ghostie. :bairn

I'll launch an appeal for you ;)

Is there room for a grave-dancing alias or was it an IP ban?

IP ban.. I could of course get round that but frankly I couldnae be arsed.. Our season starts on Saturday and I have better and much more interesting things to concentrate on ( Like us getting pumped every week. I put that in just to stop you doing it VT :P )

Guest Forza-Livi
No postponement mentioned there, so I would suggest that if Livi are considering scratching from this weekends fixture then they are on very, very, very thin ice indeed.

heard the game wont be getting played or thats thats the chat anyways

heard the game wont be getting played or thats thats the chat anyways

If Livi scratch another game, the SFL must surely have no choice but to punt them.

After all -- what's the point in them being in the league if they're just going to keep mucking the other clubs around?

well the kids,teens and early twentys parents who take them to games should be congratulated for not making them support there first team and for making them support there local team or there birth town team lol and this is where wee(livi)start! as for the medowbank thistle fans theres alot that came to support there new team and still do,took some longer than others but if you speak to some now they say it was the best thing to do in the end.

There were about a dozen old Meadowbank fans who went to support the franchise. The rest went and supported other clubs (Edinburgh City for quite a few) or were lost to football.

FUCK YOU INCH LION AND ANY OF THE OTHER CUNTS THAT THINK ANY OF THIS IS GONNA MAKE ONE BIT OF DIFFERENCE( I apologise to the level headed realists amongst you and this is not an attack on you). YOUR CLUB HAS BEEN AND CONTINUES TO BE CROOKED. FOR THE SAKE OF THE DECENT FANS I GAVE MY SUPPORT. YOURS IS A DISGRACE OF A FOOTBALL CLUB AND THATS NOT JUST MY OPINION BUT A MATTER OF PUBLIC RECORD. AT NO TIME HAVE YOU OR THOSE LIKE YOU ACCEPTED THAT LIVINGSTON FOOTBALL CLUB ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY OF THIS DISCRACEFUL MESS. WELL WAKE INCH LION, SMELL THE COFFEE. IT IS EXACTLY BECAUSE OF PRICKS LIKE YOU THAT LIVINGSTON ARE THE MOST HATED CLUB IN SCOTTISH FOOTBALL.

14 YEARS 16 MANAGERS, MILLIONS IN UNPAID BILLS. ENJOY THE 3RD DIVISION NUMBNUTS...YOU DESERVE IT..

That should do the trick....Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!

And indeed it did... :lol:

You have been banned for the following reason:

U really are a tosser

Date the ban will be lifted: Never

Div wont let us do things like that :(

The SFL indicated last week that they would have postponed Livington's game if the appeal had been received in time for them to do so. So there's every chance they might postpone this week's themselves if Livi submit an appeal promptly (and it might affect Cowdenbeath and Airdrie too).

If, on the other hand, the appeal goes in last thing on Friday afternoon again then sympathy is going to start to wear very thin indeed.

Guest Forza-Livi
Thanks but it was forum suicide.. And yes that was the message on the screen...Quality eh :lol:

LL is gash and is run buy fools and half the livi support is banned lol.

Latest statement on the livi OS :-

THE 'LIVINGSTON 5' consortium are pleased to announce that negotiations regarding the future of Livingston Football Club have been concluded.

With all previous directorships having been resigned, the consortium now have full control of the club going forward. As such, Gordon McDougall can be confirmed as the club's new chairman, with Ged Nixon taking up the post of Chief Executive.

On the decision of our demotion to Division Three, we share everyone's frustration regarding the non-playing of football matches at this time.

We are assured that everyone understands our position with regards to our league status and the employment status of those at the football club.

Latest statement on the livi OS :-

THE 'LIVINGSTON 5' consortium are pleased to announce that negotiations regarding the future of Livingston Football Club have been concluded.

With all previous directorships having been resigned, the consortium now have full control of the club going forward. As such, Gordon McDougall can be confirmed as the club's new chairman, with Ged Nixon taking up the post of Chief Executive.

On the decision of our demotion to Division Three, we share everyone's frustration regarding the non-playing of football matches at this time.

We are assured that everyone understands our position with regards to our league status and the employment status of those at the football club.

Thats been there all day ;)