Livingston - all the threads merged

I'm not doubting your story, I'm just interested that no news outlet has picked it up.

Given that Livi have kept it quiet why would they?

Don't worry they have been made aware now. :D (I've never had a cheque from a newspaper before, MCL how long do they take to pay? :lol::lol: )

Don't worry they have been made aware now. :D (I've never had a cheque from a newspaper before, MCL how long do they take to pay? :lol::lol: )

Surely if you can find the information, they could as well? Livingston FC don't have an obligation to go to the press to tell them what is going on. I would think they are busy working and have no time for that.

Surely if you can find the information, they could as well? Livingston FC don't have an obligation to go to the press to tell them what is going on. I would think they are busy working and have no time for that.

I'd have thought that with their new found morality and fan involvement that the board would have told their fans?

Did the consortium not announce that they had control?

If this is true, thne by any conventional standards, then someone somewhere is being less than truthful, as I believe there was an annoucement that new owners/Trust were "in control". If they have indeed entered full administration, then this was clearly untrue.

If it's true, do you really believe that the consortium were "too busy" to formally announce full blown administration? Is that an excuse you'd buy?

If this is true, thne by any conventional standards, then someone somewhere is being less than truthful, as I believe there was an annoucement that new owners/Trust were "in control". If they have indeed entered full administration, then this was clearly untrue.

Yep here is the link to the press release containing the announcement

http://www.livingstonfc.co.uk/news_160809_1.php to be fair though that is dated the 16th so they could have been in control for a couple of days?

If it's true, do you really believe that the consortium were "too busy" to formally announce full blown administration? Is that an excuse you'd buy?

All the excuses seem to be that they are busy, I wonder what they are doing?

Has anyone checked to see how much weight they have put on? :lol::lol:

When's this fucking appeal then??

Probably April, at this rate...

Will they also be penalised for not playing the Shire game - separate issue but this too should be sorted out asap - or not?

Hamilton were fined fifteen points a few years ago for the players being on "strike" - this is a more serious crime (it was the club's fault, not the players fault). However, I guess (as PLL says) the SFL can't dock them points until it's confirmed what league they should be in.

With a twenty point deduction, they'll still be above Nanna in a couple of months though

Probably April, at this rate...

Hamilton were fined fifteen points a few years ago for the players being on "strike" - this is a more serious crime (it was the club's fault, not the players fault). However, I guess (as PLL says) the SFL can't dock them points until it's confirmed what league they should be in.

With a twenty point deduction, they'll still be above Nanna in a couple of months though

How kind of us to give Annan this chance, I hope they appreciate it! :D

Depends which paper but they are normally within 30 days :D

How kind of us to give Annan this chance, I hope they appreciate it! :D

:D

You're too kind to Nanna

We have not played them yet, there is still time to join the anti-annan club. :D

Here is an extract which would tend to confirm it:

Date:

25 August 2009

Issue Number:

Page number:

Publication Date: Tuesday, 25 August 2009

Notice Code: 2410

Appointment of Administrators

Company Name: LIVINGSTON FOOTBALL CLUB LIMITED

Company Number: SC142420

Nature of Business: Operate sports arenas & stadiums.

Trade Classification: Division 8—46 Other Services.

Administrator appointed on: 18 August 2009.

By order of: the Court of Session in Edinburgh

Administrator’s Name and Address: Duncan Donald McGruther (IP No. 006444), Mazars LLP, 90 St Vincent Street, Glasgow G2 5UB

If this is true (and the source is excellent), then the annoucement that the consortium had "assumed full control of the club" was good for a whole 2 days. The appointment of an administrator now means that they are in control of absolutely nothing.

Edited by Guest

We have not played them yet, there is still time to join the anti-annan club. :D

I hope there's space at Almondvale for them to park their tractor? :huh: