Livingston - all the threads merged

Where has he said 'it isn't our fault'? What he has said is that the decision to make the appeal later than expected has hampered us, which is correct.

There is little point in trying to explain it to you as you lot clearly don't get it. So lets move on.

You are not a first division team, you only ever got as far as the first division by cheating.

You do not have the fanbase to provide the income required to be a first division team, fact!!

None of the Livi5 have enough money to sustain a first division team. fact!!

None of the Livi5 have any experience of running a hospitality business at a level required for the first division, fact!!

So shut the fcuk up about appeals and get settled in the 3rd where you fcuking belong.

Edited by AND180Y

Yep nobody else would have been able to figure that out :1eye

We truly are blessed to have somebody as smart as you on this forum :rolleyes:

Away back to your imaginary girlfriend Steven and give us all peace.

Yes it's a crime that we did not gain a sugar daddy to save us like yourselves! :rolleyes:

That's incorrect. I've already cleared that up on several occasions in this thread.

You do however find it perfectly acceptable for you to cheat your creditors yet again and then immediately rack up more debt?

To be fair, you indeed do that. Certainly how you were still running at a loss as a full-time club with higher attendances than us.

That doesn't explain sentences, however. ;)

There was a good detailed paragraph there. :P

Of course it's not Livi's fault, we are victims here :whistle:angel

Personally I blame you & your cut copy & paste shenanigans. All your fault for our downfall! :bairn

Yes some people do go through life as victims, others grow strong and change.

As SD says, the move into full administration was a predetermined formality following McGruther's initial appointment, rather than news as such, and it was always clear that Rankine and McDougall were never volunteering to pay off the full debt so that would still happen. So I don't read anything into the fact it wasn't announced specifically, I just took it to be the case anyway. A CVA can't have been agreed yet, that's not a quick process and as stated above requires the publication of reports on total debt and creditors' meetings and all that malarkey.

So McGruther is in control, but it's not incompatible with his duties to operate in conjunction with the owners. He does however have legal responsibilities, to cut costs to something affordable - and we still await evidence that he's doing anything about the playing budget - and to prevent debt from continuing to build. I can't see how it's possible for them to be maintaining the current squad based on the income they're getting at the moment and I'd thus like to know where the money is coming from to keep the club going in the meantime, and on what terms.

It was reported at the time (about 5 weeks ago?) when Mr McGruther was appointed that he would decide by 18 August if the club would enter administration. I'd also assumed that adminstration was pretty much inevitable.

Is Mr McG's primary responsibility to maximise the return for creditors (whilst co-incidentally getting his fees)? Professionally, is he able to permit the business to continue to incur more debt, rather than liquidate it?

To be fair, you indeed do that. Certainly how you were still running at a loss as a full-time club with higher attendances than us.

That doesn't explain sentences, however. ;)

Not re-read it, but I thought Nixon was trying to say that "the delay in resolving the appeal had disadvantaged Livvy" rather than saying the "our deliberate delay in making the appeal has disadvantaged LFC".

Not re-read it, but I thought Nixon was trying to say that "the delay in resolving the appeal had disadvantaged Livvy" rather than saying the "our deliberate delay in making the appeal has disadvantaged LFC".

I think Nixon will fit in just fine at Livi, Presidential Property Investments has a nice ring to it. :lol:

Edited by AND180Y

I think Nixon will fit in just fine at Livi, Presidential Property Investments has a nice ring to it. :lol:

It does indeed. Thankfully, they are all in this for selfless reasons as they are all football people, and are only aiming to unlock the true potential of Almondvale.....

Thats not true, there is at least one from Edinburgh, one from Inverness & a few from other places I can't remember. We have fans from far & wide. :D

I'm like that. There are many places I can't remember. Barcelona, Milton Keynes, Brighton and Fort William to name but four. I think I've remembered them, then pfffft, I've forgotten them again. Bloody murder it is.