Livingston - all the threads merged

Yep, I did kinda think along those lines when I saw that as well. The cops got bumped for over £20,000 as well so that could be one less copper keeping the streets of West Lothian safe.

I see that Flynn hadn't paid all the money for Hoolihan either.

I think there are 197 different creditors owed money!!

........at least the council leader will be relieved to know that the half a million or so of tax payers money that he has pushed Livvy's way is a good investment. The people of the district have responded to his altruism with the public purse, and Gordon MacDougall's appeal for the people of the town and district to get out there and support the team with their cash. A turnout of 602 today........less than last time (you remember, the time when the turnout was so low because of holidays, and not enough warning that the game was actually being played, and next time, the attendance would be much much higher). Take off the 300 or so STs from which the club gain not one penny, and at an average of £7 a skull, Livvy pulled in something like £2000 today to financially underpin their full time policy. Lets be generous and add another 50%. Double it for the month. Livingston (having learned the error of their ways), are now behaving themselves by running a full time squad on something like £6,000 to £8,000 gate money a month. Mr Winters senior will have something like 40% of that for his wages alone. Doesn't leave a whole lot left to pay the rest of the squad, club backroom and admin staff. There simply has to be something very very rotten going on. Hell, lets just call it a squad of 18 players all earning less than the adult minimum wage (based on 40 hours a week). So that would be 18 times £5.50 times 40 times 4 to bring the wage bill to a monthly level. That comes to £16k. That is paying every player less than the adult minimum wage and not paying anyone else..........gate receipts do not even cover half of those costs!!!! I reckon MacDougall and a few others have got to be shitting themselves right now.........unless of course, they can get McGruther to write off the money they are spending right now, today. I wonder if that is why he wants to hang around for a year.

Edited by Guest

Mr Winters senior will have something like 40% of that for his wages alone.

More bile - the honest truth here is you have no idea how much Winters wages are. You are just writing bile for the sake of it.

Before you come out with more bile I am ignoring it all blah, blah, blah I am not, but i want to point out you have no idea what Winters wages are - end of.

More bile - the honest truth here is you have no idea how much Winters wages are. You are just writing bile for the sake of it.

Before you come out with more bile I am ignoring it all blah, blah, blah I am not, but i want to point out you have no idea what Winters wages are - end of.

Regardless.......i have put him on less than minimum wage. Are the numbers bile? You have NOT paid St John's Ambulance Service, yet you had them on site today. You are ripping off a charity. Is that bile? Deal with it.

In your opinion - your bile is boring now. You should quit while you are ahead.

Take my numbers apart. I'm sure I'd have to wait a long time, because as ever, you guys are totally incapable at any sort of insight as to what is going on. People other than yourselves have a 100% record on what was happening at Almondvale. You lot have been wrong every time. Take the truth and call it bile all you like, but here's the message. Livingston Football Club are not yet out of administration, have not paid a friggin' charity who services they still use at every game, and are today, living outwith their means once more. It has started already............or prove me wrong. You read the CVA proposal yet? I bet its something you'd rather not face up to. The football club that doesn't honour its debts to a charity........that is special, really special. My "bile" fades away to nothing when compared to the out and out moral cowardice of the Livvy support in facing up to what their club actually is, and what it is doing.

Many clubs have many issues, but not paying a charitable organization? That would only be Livingston FC. No-one else would have the nerve to do it.

Edited by Guest

Take my numbers apart. I'm sure I'd have to wait a long time, because as ever, you guys are totally incapable at any sort of insight as to what is going on. People other than yourselves have a 100% record on what was happening at Almondvale. You lot have been wrong every time. Take the truth and call it bile all you like, but here's the message. Livingston Football Club are not yet out of administration, have not paid a friggin' charity who services they still use at every game, and are today, living outwith their means once more. It has started already............or prove me wrong. You read the CVA proposal yet? I bet its something you'd rather not face up to. The football club that doesn't honour its debts to a charity........that is special, really special. My "bile" fades away to nothing when compared to the out and out moral cowardice of the Livvy support in facing up to what their club actually is, and what it is doing.

Many clubs have many issues, but not paying a charitable organization? That would only be Livingston FC. No-one else would have the nerve to do it.

I see the cops were still in attendance, inspite of not being paid. Interesting to note that the ex press offices for F Division is now the matchday commander.

Apparently an interesting letter from Peter Johnston in the local paper this week trying to justify the council stance on the debt.

I see McDougal claiming that the relegation has cost them £250,000 this season.!!

............ach, not to worry, they can just start building debt. They will soon have their "fresh start" (version 4) and will be debt free, so they can start all over again..........hell, they have started already, but all these fans who were insisting that they "live within their means" suddenly don't seem to be all that bothered.

Regardless.......i have put him on less than minimum wage. Are the numbers bile? You have NOT paid St John's Ambulance Service, yet you had them on site today. You are ripping off a charity. Is that bile? Deal with it.

I am dealing with it - they will get paid a0 100% sure of that.

its the same p!sh every post just written another way.

Livi were a mess & still are it takes time to sort this out.

The charity will be paid am 100% sure of that

............ach, not to worry, they can just start building debt. They will soon have their "fresh start" (version 4) and will be debt free, so they can start all over again..........hell, they have started already, but all these fans who were insisting that they "live within their means" suddenly don't seem to be all that bothered.

same bile! gie it a rest ffs duncan

I see the cops were still in attendance, inspite of not being paid. Interesting to note that the ex press offices for F Division is now the matchday commander.

Apparently an interesting letter from Peter Johnston in the local paper this week trying to justify the council stance on the debt.

This now seems like propoganda? whats the point of your post.

If the polis were no happy they wouldn't be there end of.

Creditors meeting on 17th September.

Livi were £2.8 million in debt!!!

Club sold for £225,000 and the proposed settlement to creditors is 0.05p in the £!! (I assume this is 5p)

Interim manager fees £74,000 for a months work!! total cost of admin and legals £141,000.

The council were actually owed £418,000!! With HMRC £1/2 a million!!

If we can get a source for this, I'll mention it over the way

Same facts, same truths. Time you faced up to it.

Correct - Livi fans do face up to it, so its the same old bile.

You have gone on so much Livi fans don't even bother with the thread anymore.

FFS gie it a rest and turn on Dunfermline or Dundee or someone else its time to give the 'Livi Bashing' a rest :(