Livingston - all the threads merged

Probably liquidated when the HMRC lodged their winding up order, a few days later.

Care to post some more of the details?

But maybe HMRC wouldn't have got that far if everyone had pulled together rather than the others who did everything to cut off the cashflow to the club. Don't forget they told fans not to buy season tickets, etc.

They even wrote to the other Italians to ask them to stop putting the money in to keep the club afloat. That in itself could have killed off the club. It was a risky strategy but it worked for the people in charge now they have control of the lucrative lease at Almondvale. If it had failed and the club went to the wall, do you think the people in charge at the club would have shed any tears ?

The details are available to anyone who wants them.

I've been on companies house and the accounts are still apparently overdue, hence why I haven't ordered them. Perhaps you could point me in the right direction.

The accounts are in, the annual return (the thing that tells you who owns the club) is late though.

True about the thick brown envelopes.

The accounts up to 30th June 2009 have been lodged and make interesting reading. It looks like Massone was actually doing quite well in reducing the debts which makes you wonder where we would be if the council, "Trust" and the current board didn't conspire to get rid of him?

laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

You've come out with some pish but that one beats them all, quality mate, pure quality. laugh.gif

Massone didn't pay any bills, he was taken to court on numerous occasions and lost evry one of them, being forced to pay up, ran up huge debts to the club with mobile phone bills, carparking tickets/fines, Edin town house, Brewary/milk/meat/che etc ect etc.

Hadn't paid staff for months, 5/6 months, you actually believing that pish you've just written? laugh.gif

laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

You've come out with some pish but that one beats them all, quality mate, pure quality. laugh.gif

Massone didn't pay any bills, he was taken to court on numerous occasions and lost evry one of them, being forced to pay up, ran up huge debts to the club with mobile phone bills, carparking tickets/fines, Edin town house, Brewary/milk/meat/che etc ect etc.

Hadn't paid staff for months, 5/6 months, you actually believing that pish you've just written? laugh.gif

The accounts don't lie. Or do they? Are you saying the accounts that have been lodged and signed by McDougall are false ?

The accounts don't lie. Or do they? Are you saying the accounts that have been lodged and signed by McDougall are false ?

I'm saying Massone had over 2M in debt, so for you to say he was reducing it and it was all the trusts fault he went into admin is pish, everyone knows he was a fruit loop, he hardly paid anyone, so he should've been able to pay the rent and tax man, WTF did he do with any money coming in, paid the players, although late, that was about it.

Had the neck to come into functions looking like the big time charlie taking drink from behind the bar and looking all happy towards everyone, incl staff who was working for sod all, as they hadn't been paid for months, even had the cheek to offer a lass some champaign when he was in a niteclub, a lass who worked at the stadium and hadn't been paid for months, she told him she'd rather he paid her the wages she was owed, fucker just laughed, that's the kind of guy you're trying to defend.

Sold off Dorrans add ons for a pittance and has prob done the club out of 2M pound when he gets sold from West Brom.

Best one was not paying the leccy bill, getting generators on hire to run electricity from, and then bump the hire of them too, would be fucking funny if it wasn't so outrageous at all the folk he done out of dosh, yes him, the mad one that ran up all the debt and didn't pay anyone not the trust, or anyone else the mad c**t tried to blame.

You have some digs at the trust, but i'm afraid that one is up there with anything the mad Italian came out with.laugh.gif

Edited by LIVIFOREVER

I'm saying Massone had over 2M in debt, so for you to say he was reducing it and it was all the trusts fault he went into admin is pish, everyone knows he was a fruit loop, he hardly paid anyone, so he should've been able to pay the rent and tax man, WTF did he do with any money coming in, paid the players, although late, that was about it.

Had the neck to come into functions looking like the big time charlie taking drink from behind the bar and looking all happy towards everyone, incl staff who was working for sod all, as they hadn't been paid for months, even had the cheek to offer a lass some champaign when he was in a niteclub, a lass who worked at the stadium and hadn't been paid for months, she told him she'd rather he paid her the wages she was owed, fucker just laughed, that's the kind of guy you're trying to defend.

Sold off Dorrans add ons for a pittance and has prob done the club out of 2M pound when he gets sold from West Brom.

Best one was not paying the leccy bill, getting generators on hire to run electricity from, and then bump the hire of them too, would be fucking funny if it wasn't so outrageous at all the folk he done out of dosh, yes him, the mad one that ran up all the debt and didn't pay anyone not the trust, or anyone else the mad c**t tried to blame.

You have some digs at the trust, but i'm afraid that one is up there with anything the mad Italian came out with.laugh.gif

You maybe should have a look at the accounts before you start accusing people of talking pish :D

You maybe should have a look at the accounts before you start accusing people of talking pish biggrin.gif

You maybe need to remember back to when McGruther told Massone he'd take legal action against him when he tried to block the CVA saying he was a major creditor, so he suddenly dropped it, still tried to put the club out of existance after running it into the ground, but hey, you're right it wasn't his fault, it was the trusts.

And if the council wrote off the due rent as they did with the new owners then it wasn't as bad as was made out?

It couldn't all be about the profit from the sale of Almondvale, could it?

You're a year out there aren't you? Massone was in charge from summer '08 to summer '09, so those accounts suggest the club did indeed make a paper profit of nearly £1.3 million in that time (I presume that was soft loans written off by the previous owners).

I don't understand why those accounts don't show all the debts that were known to be outstanding last June though, weren't they nearly two million in debt when they went into admin just a few weeks later?

I was assuming the lack of debt meant they had fcuked the accounts up. If you are right and I was a year out then that make the situation about falling into admin much worse as the debt is so much less.

Edit. the debt at admin on Aug18th was 1.9 million.

Edited by AND180Y

And if the council wrote off the due rent as they did with the new owners then it wasn't as bad as was made out?

It couldn't all be about the profit from the sale of Almondvale, could it?

Theres certainly something weird.

Read the account for massone's time...1.3 m. Profit!

I read about court procedings every other week, not had any of those since Massone's arse was booted out the door.

I find it strange you trying to say he was making a profit while not paying staff for 5 months, bumping every single business that supplied goods, utility bills not paid, electrician bumped so no safety certificate was issued, police, st johns ambulance workers, and an endless list of people weren't paid, yet he was doing a fine job and stabbed in the back by the council et al???ph34r.gif

Anyone that truly thinks we're not better off without him is as crazy as he was.

I read about court procedings every other week, not had any of those since Massone's arse was booted out the door.

I find it strange you trying to say he was making a profit while not paying staff for 5 months, bumping every single business that supplied goods, utility bills not paid, electrician bumped so no safety certificate was issued, police, st johns ambulance workers, and an endless list of people weren't paid, yet he was doing a fine job and stabbed in the back by the council et al???ph34r.gif

Anyone that truly thinks we're not better off without him is as crazy as he was.

Massone payed 100% of the wages. The maximum late was 2 days.

I worked for him. He payed all repayment plan with the hmrc. He payed two years rent to wlc.

The account showed simply the true....

Open Your mind if want the well of the scottish football.

Melville want organise the same fraud using cva...

I worked for him. He payed all repayment plan with the hmrc. He payed two years rent to wlc.

That's rubbish and you know it. And frankly, it's a slap in the face to the people who had to wait when you didn't pay them on time.

Show us the accounts then, Angelo?

Brian-He's not the Messiah, he's a very naughty boy!!!

:lol::lol::lol:

True about the thick brown envelopes.

The accounts up to 30th June 2009 have been lodged and make interesting reading. It looks like Massone was actually doing quite well in reducing the debts which makes you wonder where we would be if the council, "Trust" and the current board didn't conspire to get rid of him?

Did Massone pay you on time?