Livingston - all the threads merged

Still can't believe Gallagher signed for us this season when he could've been playing in the Premiership for Dundee.

Keaghan will def be away, he got the PoTY curse too, don't think any PoTY has stayed for another season since we've been in the lower leagues, or maybe it just seems like that.

Gallagher was quietly ushered out of dens due to off field issues.

No rumours in Dundee about Jacobs either. He good enough to go up a level you think?

Keaghan seems to have gone off the boil a bit of late, but usually he's a very consistent and committed player with a good touch and solid ball control. He links the play well and is always buzzing round looking to make things happen.

Having said that, I would have thought that upper championship was his level; not SPL.

Gallagher was quietly ushered out of dens due to off field issues.

No rumours in Dundee about Jacobs either. He good enough to go up a level you think?

I read he was offered a new contract several times by Dundee but knocked them back.

Keaghan deserves a crack at the SPFL Premiership, great player for Livi and I think he would be able to improve at a higher level to be an even better player. He's been in the shadow of players like Griffiths, McNulty and Scougall and overlooked by clubs, good solid player that isn't as much a stand out as those players but def one that you miss when he's not there.

Gallagher was offered a contract by Scot Gardiner and John Brown to which he verbally agreed. They two were apparently handing out massive deals so when Hartley came in and with Declan having off field duties, he took that offer off the table and offered him a reduced deal (from the one he was being offered).

Gallagher basically decided then to look at his options so Hartley took that as a sign as it being time to move on and look at other options as he wanted a confirmed squad as quickly as possible and removed the deal from the table.

This then left DG in a bit of a lurch. No club, and not the most attractive of options due to his off field problems.

There's been rumours we'd maybe take him back but nothing about Jacobs.

Gallagher was offered a contract by Scot Gardiner and John Brown to which he verbally agreed. They two were apparently handing out massive deals so when Hartley came in and with Declan having off field duties, he took that offer off the table and offered him a reduced deal (from the one he was being offered).

Gallagher basically decided then to look at his options so Hartley took that as a sign as it being time to move on and look at other options as he wanted a confirmed squad as quickly as possible and removed the deal from the table.

This then left DG in a bit of a lurch. No club, and not the most attractive of options due to his off field problems.

There's been rumours we'd maybe take him back but nothing about Jacobs.

Would you really want him back? He's a hatchet man so fits in with Livi's hammer throwers. Thought Dundee had left that shite in the past once Hartley took charge.

Would you really want him back? He's a hatchet man so fits in with Livi's hammer throwers. Thought Dundee had left that shite in the past once Hartley took charge.

He's a decent defender and can play at a higher level. I'd like someone else rather than Declan in and it's unlikely his link is anything more than our fans being like, 'he's half decent, he'd be good to have back'.

:lol:

10 times the player anyone Cowdenbeath have ever had. An absolutely fantastic player and would be a great signing for Dundee, no chance he'll be at Livingston next season.

According to this Raith and Livi are interested in Musselburgh's Jordyn Sheerin. The juniors seem to be where we're checking out a few players nowadays.

Will have to get Rankine to GTF so we can get our signing embargo lifted though.

Oops forgot to put up the link: http://www.edinburghnews.scotsman.com/sport/football/local-football/livingston-and-raith-a-eye-move-for-jordyn-sheerin-1-3758564

The guy is absolutely dreadful. He was freed by Arbroath and the Shire because he wasn't good enough.

I'd be astonished if he ended up at any side at Championship level.

His off field troubles seem to have gone, not seen any more about his court case since his last one.

Hasn't had any off filed problems at Livi and has been outstanding for us. He had a spell out with an injury and then got suspended for swearing at a linesman during an Alloa away game and was sorely missed, but didn't matter who he was partnered with he made them better players when they were alongside him. Even Dycey and Sives have been good playing beside him at CB, but were terrible playing together when he was out injured.

Def should be playing at a higher level than the Championship, we were lucky to have him this season.

Is he the guy who injured himself playing fives with his mates and then subsequently claimed he "fell down some stairs"?

Sounds a bit like Griffiths excuse when he was playing fives with mates before a Scotland call up but made some excuse about running for a bus and falling over. Yeah Gallagher said he fell down the stairs, was round about the time his court case was and we thought he was going away.

His off field troubles seem to have gone, not seen any more about his court case since his last one.

Hasn't had any off filed problems at Livi and has been outstanding for us. He had a spell out with an injury and then got suspended for swearing at a linesman during an Alloa away game and was sorely missed, but didn't matter who he was partnered with he made them better players when they were alongside him. Even Dycey and Sives have been good playing beside him at CB, but were terrible playing together when he was out injured.

Def should be playing at a higher level than the Championship, we were lucky to have him this season.

Yep, no way am I having anyone doubt Gallagher. Had some absolute nutters on here saying players like McNulty and Scougall weren't particularly good but I genuinley believe Gallagher is better than those 2. He is a super player.

Edited by Jay Lethal

The guy is absolutely dreadful. He was freed by Arbroath and the Shire because he wasn't good enough.

I'd be astonished if he ended up at any side at Championship level.

We've had one excellent signing and one not so much from the juniors this season. Pittman has been a great signing from Bo'nness, but McKenna hasn't really worked out from Mussellburgh. If Sheerin was anything like Pittman I'd give him a try.

Haven't you?

That is a cutting remark. You've got me there. Let me guess. You also believe that Gallacher is 10 times the player anyone Cowdenbeath have ever had? How is this guy not getting a cap for Scotland if he's 10 times better than a guy who's been nominated for player of the year.

You guys. If it wasn't a sin to laugh at the mentally disabled I'd have a wee chuckle to myself.