Livingston - all the threads merged

How much would the fine need to be to put you guys under?

By rights they should be deid long before now. They've got miraculous staying power despite being bankrupt since formation and shambling from one calamity to another (with a brief break to win the League Cup).

Well infact if Rankine doesn't walk there will be no club, most of our players are out of contract in the summer and if he is still involved we won't be able to register players so in effect won't have enough players to field a team.

Well infact if Rankine doesn't walk there will be no club, most of our players are out of contract in the summer and if he is still involved we won't be able to register players so in effect won't have enough players to field a team.

There is an alternative presumably that the Twiggs sell East Fife which would achieve the same end.

By rights they should be deid long before now. They've got miraculous staying power despite being bankrupt since formation and shambling from one calamity to another (with a brief break to win the League Cup).

How's Dumbarton fixed for paying him his 200K?

Ok, so we've been punished for Rankine's dodginess. Lets get rid of him and get on with things.

Next question, now we have our punishment and registration ban, lets see what happens with The Rangers and the "alleged" abuse of the influence of 2 clubs by Mike Ashley.

Rankine, as dodgy as he is, hasn't actually abused any of the power that he seemingly has.

Ashley has.

Lets see if its trully one rule for the big clubs and another for the wee clubs.

So? That's not the rule.

EDIT - And how do you know he hasn't abused the powers he has?

I know that's not the rule and we've been done for it and have our punishment.

I know he hasn't abused his powers because the SFA investigated it and found that he had not abused his powers. If he had abused his powers, we'd have a points deduction or worse.

Don't deflect from the point here. What about The Rangers.

What about a guy who has ownership in Newcastle and Rangers and used that ownership to send 5 players on loan (4 of which are injured) with a proviso that if The Rangers are promoted, then Newcastle get half a million.

That is not only having ownership in both clubs but abusing it.

I bet they get off with it though

How much would the fine need to be to put you guys under?

Honestly couldn't answer that but I'd take a £5k fine over a points deduction, which would spell relegation for us right now. Would be a lot easier I'd imagine to get Rankine out the door and new owners in being in the Championship and therefore, pay the fine.

I know he hasn't abused his powers because the SFA investigated it and found that he had not abused his powers. If he had abused his powers, we'd have a points deduction or worse.

What about a guy who has ownership in Newcastle and Rangers and used that ownership to send 5 players on loan (4 of which are injured) with a proviso that if The Rangers are promoted, then Newcastle get half a million.

Didn't Rangers declare Ashley's interests though? I'm not sure of all the ins and outs of it to perfectly honest, but there's something dodgy about all of this.

Ashley has nine% of Rangers with SFA permission, though he did to try to influence things by getting his henchmen on the board. I expect Rangers to get hammered shortly by the SFA.

Also why did livi face sanctions alone here and the other club got off with it?

:lol:

I'm deflecting from the point? This is the Livi thread and Livi have just been done for breaking a rule and you want to greet about big bad Ranjurs not being done, even though they're currently being investigated?

They bottled giving Sevco a registration ban, they know it would cause an uproar (again) with the orcs

Also why did livi face sanctions alone here and the other club got off with it?

As far as I understood it, and I'm happy to be corrected, it's because Livi were the only club out of this triumvirate who didn't declare that Rankine had interests elsewhere.

£5,100 fine and a player registration ban running from the 2nd of September to the 31st of December 2015.