Livingston - all the threads merged

Heard from a good source today that Rankine has sold his interests in Livi for £150k and has cleared his desk.

Why would anyone pay anything never mind 150k when the clubs going through the courts, if the case goes against us its administration, you'd have to off your head to pay anything and become involved in that.

Why would anyone pay anything never mind 150k when the clubs going through the courts, if the case goes against us its administration, you'd have to off your head to pay anything and become involved in that.

Hope there isn't any connection back to him from the person he's sold them to, that's how this started in the first place with East Fife.

How much money in director loans has he still to get, given that Dumbarton are still owing him a couple of hundred grand he doesn't seem in a hurry to get that so may still be connected to us in some way till he's squared up.

Hope there isn't any connection back to him from the person he's sold them to, that's how this started in the first place with East Fife.

How much money in director loans has he still to get, given that Dumbarton are still owing him a couple of hundred grand he doesn't seem in a hurry to get that so may still be connected to us in some way till he's squared up.

Dumbarton FC owe him nothing. Our owners do. I imagine he's been promised his £200K from the sale of our current ground (our owners had expected to have long sold the club by now but property market crashing meant they had to hold onto the club) so he could be waiting a few years for that yet. Sleekit b*****ds, the lot.

No what I'm saying is I dont believe for a minute anyone would want to buy any part in this club at this time with another possible administration hanging over us, if the source is correct then fair enough but I believe he is still at the club but has taken a back seat in whats now happening within the club.

One thing I'm pretty sure of is once this season is over and if we win the court case against Nixon, Rankine will be gone as will Mcdougall and we will have new owners, this is all dependent on the judges decision in the coming weeks.

Edited by andylivi1

Dumbarton FC owe him nothing. Our owners do. I imagine he's been promised his £200K from the sale of our current ground (our owners had expected to have long sold the club by now but property market crashing meant they had to hold onto the club) so he could be waiting a few years for that yet. Sleekit b*****ds, the lot.

It'll be the same at Livi, these feckers keep getting involved with Livi thinking they can make a quick buck from the sale of the land with houses or a supermarket building on it, only to lose money while hanging about waiting for the council to do a deal with them.

There were meant to be houses built down there years ago and that's why the nite spot was sold by Flynn, so their wouldn't be any noise or drunken revellers disturbing residents.

• 2 weeks later...