Livingston - all the threads merged

How has wee Scott Pittman been doing for Livi?

Mirror image of Keaghan Jacobs, composed on the ball, runs at players and has the eye for a pass. Eased through today's game and looks a good signing.

Agree about Cole, he's been our top performer the last 2 games for me, doesn't hide from a tackle and has added grit and determination to the side.

He's no very good at pretending he has nothing to do with clubs is he.

Is rankine a complete idiot. ? After saying he wasn't a Director at livvy and does not have an influence, he is sitting in the directors box.

I genuinely feel sorry for mcdougall who at Cowden was a football fan and put his heart and soul into the club and from what I hear, does the same for livvy.

Is rankine a complete idiot. ? After saying he wasn't a Director at livvy and does not have an influence, he is sitting in the directors box.

I genuinely feel sorry for mcdougall who at Cowden was a football fan and put his heart and soul into the club and from what I hear, does the same for livvy.

Mcdougall knew who he was jumping in to bed with...everyone knew! Edited by Sergeant Wilson

Boulding signs until the end of the season, will be a good signing if he can pick up where he left off with us.

Not sure how he'll do without Barr and Sparky setting them up for him, hopefully he can still find the net.

Eight strikers... Massive squad now.

Doubt Burchill will play now he's the manager/coach, Pittman is a midfielder isn't he? Wouldn't say Glen was a striker for us either, plays more as a midfielder.

I see the development side are playing the same tactics as the first team, stroll a game and lose.

3-0 up against Forfar tonight and lost 4-3.

Ruthorford, donaldson, Beaumont, McKenna and Boulding all played full 90 minutes.

I had my doubts about Boulding but after that performance from him tonight I can't believe we have gave him a deal, dreadful from start to finish and reminded me of the same Boulding we had before he went on that scoring run, lazy, lacks strength, shirks tackles every time.

I understand he's not fully fit but it shows how bad we are, our number 11 that played beside him Kyle something (maybe someone can relighten me) was head and shoulders above him and must be wondering how he's not getting on the bench.

Edited by andylivi1

I see the development side are playing the same tactics as the first team, stroll a game and lose.

3-0 up against Forfar tonight and lost 4-3.

Ruthorford, donaldson, Beaumont, McKenna and Boulding all played full 90 minutes.

I had my doubts about Boulding but after that performance from him tonight I can't believe we have gave him a deal, dreadful from start to finish and reminded me of the same Boulding we had before he went on that scoring run, lazy, lacks strength, shirks tackles every time.

I understand he's not fully fit but it shows how bad we are, our number 11 that played beside him Kyle something (maybe someone can relighten me) was head and shoulders above him and must be wondering how he's not getting on the bench.

Ooft , who scored for Livi?

Ooft , who scored for Livi?

Forgot about Praprotnik, he started too and scored but didn't look interested either, so basically 6 first team players in the team and they blew a 3-0 lead, others where the number 11 I spoke about and an OG.

Forgot about Praprotnik, he started too and scored but didn't look interested either, so basically 6 first team players in the team and they blew a 3-0 lead, others where the number 11 I spoke about and an OG.

11 might be Frazer Paton, signed like a month ago.

Can't believe Boulding has scored today , in fairness if he keeps putting the ball in the net I'll soon change my tune.

Can't remember him doing much that stood out when he came on (apart from scoring, lol. ) but if he keeps on putting the ball in the net than that'll do me. Hippo started off great as an impact sub though so not getting my hopes up.