Livingston - all the threads merged

Never heard of him, if he's black. He's the guy that scored then.

Ex Crystal Palace player with a under 16 England international cap I think; was also caled up to play for Uganda I think - if its the same guy.

Surely he'll be well outside our price range won't he?

Edited by Durnford

Ex Crystal Palace player with a under 16 England international cap I think; was also caled up to play for Uganda I think - if its the same guy.

Surely he'll be well outside our price range won't he?

He scored from a cutback & think he was in palace academy, seemed fast & was an ok finish from close range.

Still hoping that the unused trialist, is a defender.

Whereas I accept the point you're making; surely if we're able to free up some wages (Ogleby and one other already rumoured to have left) isn't it worth at least having a shot - if nothing else than to encourage some to renew their season tickets?

We're struggling to overcome the 5 point deduction. If we get any more points deducted we will be relegated even if we managed to get Messi in during January.

That's if the worst case scenario we get is a points deduction.

Sekajja has signed until the end of the season according to twitter.

I'm trying to think of the last time we signed someone in January and they were a success? We've had a couple of players sign until January who were pretty good, Tam Pesir was magic.

Heard from a good source yesterday that Robert Wilson has resigned from all his roles and responsibilities at LFC.

Stating that due to a number of issues but mainly that ludicrous decision to find LFC guilty in the dual club interests believing that the SFA had listened to Mr Nixon ( a third party ) rather than Mcdougal ( 25 years footballing expierance) and the club, Mr Mcdougal had investigated the issues several times with Mr Rankine and the board at various board meetings and he was happy with the findings.

It was also mentioned that Mr Wilson will waive and cancel any loans or outstanding payments to him from LFC saying that he is well aware that the loans made by him to LFC were interest free and non repayable on demand and that he will retain his shares in the holding company of LFC until someone purcheses these in full.

Looks like more coming out.

Seems to blow holes in Nixons arguements too.

Interesting times

Edited by Gnaw