Livingston - all the threads merged

Troublemaker?

Which players dad was this?

Apparantly so, lots of infighting.

all he said was his boy was out there during a conversation regarding the club, didn't say much more than what I've said.

Edited by andylivi1

David Martindale

He is doing everything and from what I've been told is everything that is wrong with the club, we will never move forward with him having such a major say.

I dont know the full story but that was from a players family member on Saturday.

Great news. Convicted drug dealer to assistant manager. What a slick operation we are, no wonder we're a laughing stock

No idea, he's been unattached since the summer according to google (I understand that's not a reliable source)

He's playing for Haringey Borough, who are 18th in their league in the 8th tier in England.

We have enough players to play in the middle, we need wingers, so if we're going to bring in someone shite I'd rather it was a shite winger than a shite CM.

v

.......except that we both know you're taking the populist view as gospel and therefore talking crap here, don't we - there's a massive difference between a genuine "head's gone" episode and half a dozen or so numpties shouting "Heads Gone!", missing apostrophe and all, in support of their even numptier mate. Still, if it keeps you happy, son, that's fine by me since we both know you're struggling to have a pop at me apart from on this flimsiest of pretexts.

BTW, if there's one thing that's consistent about you it's that you will totally ignore any part of a post that is accurate and which you cannot contest. With that in mind, it's nice to see it confirmed that the first part of my post was obviously on the money. Unlucky, champ!

Well spoken that man!! Watch out tho' else VT and his 6 (SIX) aliases will be giving you "riddies".. :lol:

Big Ollie is a beast. Not a very good footballer tho

Sometimes he looked really good, strolling through games, breaking up play, picking out a pass, strong on the ball, and having a shot. Sometime the games seemed to totally pass him by.

He has all the attributes to be a good all round central midfielder, most of the time it looked like his head was somewhere else.

We want Scott Wright from Aberdeen on loan who's a striker, and Hopkin is still looking for wingers.

There was a guy I didn't recognise training with the team when I walked past earlier, might have been Ollie might have been someone else, I wouldn't know either way.

O'Brien was good for us the twice he played at Livi, White has been pretty good too, i'd be happy if Ollie turned out like them.

Well if these guys are the benchmark at Livi I understand why you spend so much time fighting relegation with PT teams

I'm not disputing they weren't good at Falkirk, you're opinion on them is tainted by that experience. White is improving all the time, he's a different players from the one you had at Falkirk.

O'Brien was a good young player at Livi, when he came back his experience was needed to keep us up, he's on his last legs at this level though, hasn't the stamina to play a full season week after week.

Sounds like Ollie could go either way, some Falkirk fans rate him, some don't, seems he had off field problems that messed him up when he was at Falkirk, so maybe he's ready to give it a go again.