Livingston - all the threads merged

At half past 2 on game day, 2 tweets from Livi related to the game vs. over 30 from Falkirk.

Pretty indicative of the lack of social media strategy at Livi the now. Could and should be using it to greater and more novel effect.

The whole supporters team thing is just the most obvious aspect at the moment at which Livingston are failing to interact with existing supporters, let alone encourage new ones/lapsed ones.

Yeah defo, good result for us - but most importantly, GS won at Coventry and a big well done to Dunfermline who also won a game in a pub league.

Whoever does our social media should be sacked. Best result of the season and we're still hearing about GS and fucking Dunfermline Athletic. Bellend.

Yeah defo, good result for us - but most importantly, GS won at Coventry and a big well done to Dunfermline who also won a game in a pub league.

Whoever does our social media should be sacked. Best result of the season and we're still hearing about GS and fucking Dunfermline Athletic. Bellend.

Couldn't have said it better myself AND!!!

Single mum, on her own with a 7/8 year old and a newborn - unbelievable scenes - she was on the bevvy as well tbf....

:lol:

A few years ago a Dundee Utd fan was prosecuted for being drunk in charge of a young child at a game in Inverness.  I think he might've been drunk on the train home with a 4 or 5 year old.

What sort of person takes a baby and a seven year old on a football bus and gets drunk?  

Who's all going to the Livingston FC player of the year and who will you be voting for.

My choice would've been Jackson Longridge but he's only listed in the Ypoty so he'd get that and I suppose it would have to be White or Buchanan for poty for the goals alone, think where we'd be without them.

I don't know if I could make it but for me Player of the year-Liam Buchanan. This ones hard as everyone's been pretty average and no-ones stood out but he's scored a few decent goals.

Young player probably Scott Pittman as he continues to make the step up from juniors to professional football look really easy.

Edited by AMC13