Livingston - all the threads merged

Only board member entitled to know what's going on not every Tom dick and Harry.

Stick £100k in and you can even get a seat at the top table.

I've got £250 - can I get a couple of subs appearances at right back ?? I've no experience at this level but it didn't seem to stop our assistant manager. Ps I don't want to be in the one man supporters club

Only board member entitled to know what's going on not every Tom dick and Harry.

Stick £100k in and you can even get a seat at the top table.

The talks are now continuing tomorrow? You need to get your finger out, the talks to bail out the banks didn't last 3 days. Tom and Harry might not know what's going on but I'd imagine there are a few dicks that do.

The club always seem to have a go at fans on official site and Facebook for gossiping and believing rumours but they bring it on themselves.

Their PR attempts are a shambles and if they can't see that turns away more fans then there is little hope.

I don't understand how they can sign all these youngsters on FT deals when it is not certain if they will be FT? Couldn't they have waited a week?

The club always seem to have a go at fans on official site and Facebook for gossiping and believing rumours but they bring it on themselves.

Their PR attempts are a shambles and if they can't see that turns away more fans then there is little hope.

I don't understand how they can sign all these youngsters on FT deals when it is not certain if they will be FT? Couldn't they have waited a week?

You heard the lad...get your £100k on the table and you'll be the first to know....otherwise put a sock in it

You heard the lad...get your £100k on the table and you'll be the first to know....otherwise put a sock in it

Spot on...

Thank f..k somebody listens.

To many nobodies on here hiding behind a username and demanding to know everything.

Start supporting the club from day 1 and get behind people that have put money in to save your club.

If you are that concerned about things put you opinions and concerns down on paper and send them to the club

Once again the people who have put money in are trying their best with limited resources and also trying to run their own businesses at the same time.

PUT UP OR SHUT UP

The talks are now continuing tomorrow? You need to get your finger out, the talks to bail out the banks didn't last 3 days. Tom and Harry might not know what's going on but I'd imagine there are a few dicks that do.

what section do you fit into