Games Swap

Spiders For Life

Swapping the following games: (all for ps2)

Football Genration

Eagle eye golf

the red star

Mx world tour

Gta:San andreas

NFS undergroud

Pes 5

pes 2008

Fifa 2006

Who wants to be a millionaire (never been used)

SSx 3

GTA:vice city

Crazy Golf world tour (awesome game)

Uefa Champions league 2005-2006

True crime streets of LA

World Championship Snooker 2003

Perfect Ace 2- the championship

Fifa 2004

Uefa Euro 2004

Rugby Challenge 2006

Fifa world cup 2006

Fifa street

Fifa street 2

I understand that these are quite old so wont be much interest. I would be looking at either Wii or xbox games and may consider Ps2. Pm me if intersted. I would do 3 for 1 on certain xbox games etc.

Should I be able to see my listing if I search for the game?

You failed to click confirm on the last page by the look of it. No-one will buy it at that price as there is a mint condition one at £15.99, and it's £18.57 brand new.

I always undercut the lowest price and it tends to sell fairly quickly.

You failed to click confirm on the last page by the look of it. No-one will buy it at that price as there is a mint condition one at £15.99, and it's £18.57 brand new.

I always undercut the lowest price and it tends to sell fairly quickly.

Just changed it to £16 but i dont know why its not showing up? :unsure:

Just changed it to £16 but i dont know why its not showing up? :unsure:

Yeah, it's quite strange. Works for me all the time, I'm going to put all my DVDs on later (apart from the 6 Romero zombie films, and a couple of select ones like Rocky Horror and Happy Feet) that I watch occasionally.

Yeah, it's quite strange. Works for me all the time, I'm going to put all my DVDs on later (apart from the 6 Romero zombie films, and a couple of select ones like Rocky Horror and Happy Feet) that I watch occasionally.

No idea why its not showing up. My one would also be the cheapest at the moment. <_<

Whats clash of the titans like? I loved the movie

I was talking about the film.

The game has a pretty damn high TA (3.369) ratio, which suggest it's bloody hard to complete! The highest ratio I've completed has been 1.88 (Gin Rummy)!

If someone could give me Fifa 10 for the 360 I could give you any of these....

Call of Duty 5

Vancouver 2010

Pro Evo 2010

Battlefield: Bad Company

Virtua Tennis 2009

GTA 4

Hitman: Blood Money

GTA: Episodes from Liberty City

Beijing 2008

It'll cost you a fiver second hand, just buy it from Play.com or Amazon!

Yeah, but I thought that I may as well just try and get rid of a game that I don't want while I'm at it.

Someone has bought Lego Indiana Jones 2. :D

Will I just get nice packaged envelopes at the post office?

If I've bought a game/DVD I'll keep the envelope and just re-use it. But if not I tend to keep a roll of brown paper and wrap it up with that. Either way it goes 2nd class post for 89p, the paper is about £2 a roll from the Post Office and does a few dozen, where as the envelopes you get about 2 for that price.

Edited by SaltyTON

If I've bought a game/DVD I'll keep the envelope and just re-use it. But if not I tend to keep a roll of brown paper and wrap it up with that. Either way it goes 2nd class post for 29p, the paper is about £2 a roll from the Post Office and does a few dozen, where as the envelopes you get about 2 for that price.

Oh right. I actually think I might have brown paper. I said I would send it first class. :P

Call of Duty 5

Vancouver 2010

Pro Evo 2010

Battlefield: Bad Company

GTA 4

Hitman: Blood Money

GTA: Episodes from Liberty City

Beijing 2008

I'm getting Fifa 10 for Virtua Tennis 2009 but if anyone wants to swap any of the others for something else just give me a shout. smile.gif

I got rid of the awful PES 2011 for £17. Thank f**k as it was awful! :angry:

I bought it brand new at xmas for £17.95, how the hell did you get £17 second hand?

I should be finished the last 2 achievements of PES 2011 by the weekend - anyone interested in a swap for FIFA 11? An easy 900g in PES2011, final 100g is a little more time consuming.

I bought it brand new at xmas for £17.95, how the hell did you get £17 second hand?

I should be finished the last 2 achievements of PES 2011 by the weekend - anyone interested in a swap for FIFA 11? An easy 900g in PES2011, final 100g is a little more time consuming.

I paid £17.50, sold on Play for £17, I'll only get £14.80 of that though.