Quick Question Thread

My gf has been offered a post in the usa, she worked there for 3 years or so but has been back in scotland for the past 5 years. She's keen to go, in makes great sense financially for her but I'm unsure about going with her. I'm a chef so work opportunities for me are excellent over there, just unsure about making such a big move. Anyone gone abroad to work and wants to share there experiences?

I would suggest you contact P&B's very own Winston Wolf, Slippery P, he can (for a small arrangement fee) solve all your problems.

I reckon the Green Card could be in your inbox & any in laws that need extinguishing be done by the close of business today, although the rates are slightly higher being a Sunday. Dogs are disposed of for free, no questions asked.

He's your man but don't PM him. Reynard was the last person to do that. Exactly.

Grimbo

Eta what happened to the gf pics?

Och, you'll be fine, I'm sure. You'd know if it was serious.

Winston-Ingram.jpeg

As RN alluded to, don't enter the country without a work visa of some sort. They'll just make you leave and re-enter with the proper one. Pain in the arse. Good luck getting one without being married to a citizen however as, unless things have changed, they're like hens' teeth and aren't cheap.

Definitely go if you can. If things don't work out with the girlfriend, you'll be reeking of the fanny by the time you get back. The accent goes down an absolute storm, and I'm not remotely joking.

Thanks for that, I'm not planning on dumping her anytime soon but it's good to have a plan b!! Have been speaking to a couple of chef friends over there already, seems with my qualifications and experience I shouldn't have any problems getting an offer of employment prior to arrival and assistance with visas etc. I know things never go as smoothly as that, but planning on going over for a few weeks in a couple of months to get a feel for the place and sound out some employers.

She's 48, maybe not quite what you're expecting

I'm my own judge, Praw & a big boy now. (Despite my postal content age).

One of my favourite research sites is MondayMilf.com it's purely a database thing, I like to keep my sticky tabs on, is she on that site perchance?

Grimbo

My car had these white splodges on the back seat last night when I was about to take it out, my gf thought it was mould but I think it was snow as there was moisture in the car and it was freezing but outside. Has anyone ever had anything like this before? Was as if the back seats of the car had caught a rash.

My car had these white splodges on the back seat last night when I was about to take it out, my gf thought it was mould but I think it was snow as there was moisture in the car and it was freezing but outside. Has anyone ever had anything like this before? Was as if the back seats of the car had caught a rash.

YOUR car had white splodges on the back seat?

I think you know what's going to happen here.

It was drops all over the back seat , if it was sperm it would have to have been 100 separate loads.

I think it was down to excess moisture lying on seats and then freezing over. My gf thinks it is mould but mould would surely stink? Also she is stupid.

Doesn't explain why it's on the head rest and the seat bets. The strangest thing for me is that these splodges only appeared on the back seat and not the front which damages my ice theory as these splodges would surely be in the front as well as the back.

It wiped off easily with a hat.

Doesn't explain why it's on the head rest and the seat bets. The strangest thing for me is that these splodges only appeared on the back seat and not the front which damages my ice theory as these splodges would surely be in the front as well as the back.

It wiped off easily with a hat.

I think she's been dogging throbber

I was hoping for reasonable discussion on the matter and not the obvious childishness which ensued.

The strangest thing is that these spots only appeared on the back seat. I should have put it in the real life mysteries thread.

The back seat is further from the engine, so less heat to melt the ice compared to front seats.

Much more likely explanation than the probability your gf prefers shagging in the back seat.

Edited by hk blues