Quick Question Thread

I watched the shittest thing ever on tv last night when I came home from a gig. I was absolutely steaming and I shouted at the tv it was that bad.

I think it was on before Match Of The Day 2, so about 9.30pm on BBC2. Any idea what it'll have been called so I can let everyone know how bad it was?

From what I remember it was a woman about 7ft tall with some of the shittest gags ever.

I watched the shittest thing ever on tv last night when I came home from a gig. I was absolutely steaming and I shouted at the tv it was that bad.

I think it was on before Match Of The Day 2, so about 9.30pm on BBC2. Any idea what it'll have been called so I can let everyone know how bad it was?

From what I remember it was a woman about 7ft tall with some of the shittest gags ever.

It is Miranda!!!

It is indeed shite!!!

b00mbfmf_512_288.jpg

Edited by King Kebab

Yeah that's her, the massive, horse-faced slag.

And the Beeb have been quite sneaky about it, putting it on at 10 when the entire nation knows that that is when MOTD2 is always on, and sneakily moving the venerable Adrian Chiles back to 10:30, when they know you are settled, got your beer, got your crisps, you're not planning to move your arse of that couch for at least an hour now, your trapped, you never even lifted the remote, you weren't planning on changing the channel!!!

Before you know it you're in your comfort zone watching some reject from the Random Munters thread moaning about emotional problems and how she can't find/keep a man or probably shoes to fit her!!!

I felt used and dirty when it was all over, I'm sure Adrian was looking down his nose at me!!!

I couldn't even be bothered to phone Harry Hill and tell him I saw that fucking knitted character on the show!!!

I just went to bed!!!

This munter ruined my night!!! :angry:

Edited by King Kebab

she was massively unfunny on HIGNFY, dont tell me she now has her own show? :o

Didn't I mention it???

It's called Miranda, it's on Sunday night at 10 pm, BBC2.. don't miss it!!! <_<

And the Beeb have been quite sneaky about it, putting it on at 10 when the entire nation knows that that is when MOTD2 is always on, and sneakily moving the venerable Adrian Chiles back to 10:30, when they know you are settled, got your beer, got your crisps, you're not planning to move your arse of that couch for at least an hour now, your trapped, you never even lifted the remote, you weren't planning on changing the channel!!!

Before you know it you're in your comfort zone watching some reject from the Random Munters thread moaning about emotional problems and how she can't find/keep a man or probaly shoes to fit her!!!

You just described my night to a fucking tee :lol:

Before you know it you're in your comfort zone watching some reject from the Random Munters thread moaning about emotional problems and how she can't find/keep a man or probaly shoes to fit her!!!

I felt used and dirty when it was all over, I'm sure Adrian was lokking down his nose at me!!!

I couldn't even be bothered to phone Harry Hill and tell him I saw that fucking knitted character on the show!!!

I just went to bed!!!

This munter ruined my night!!! :angry:

she was massively unfunny on HIGNFY, dont tell me she now has her own show? :o

Yeah its awful. I shouted at the tv for a bit, tried to wake my house mate up to come and see how shit it was then I started writing a letter to the bbc. The letter was unfinished when I read through it again this morning.

Sunday nights were bad enough having to look at that ugly fucker Adrian Chiles without needing to see this troll before MOTD2

I was watching points of view last week and the presenter was practically beating one of as to how good Miranda is. They showed some clips and it looked utter shite. I might actually make the effort and write to the bbc to tell them its shite.

The only other time I did such a thing was when Scotsport was on ( julian sinclair era) , I fired in an email - STV wrote back and apologised that the show was awfull :lol:

Yeah the Miranda thing is awful, whoever comissioned it is either called Miranda or... well that's probably it.

As for a question, could somebody help me out with an MS Word problem. How do you stop the damned thing changing what font size I'm using? I'm using font 14, go back to add another line and it changes it to 12, which is gay, too small and makes it look as if I've done less work. It's all to do with Heading 1, Heading 2, Body text etc but how do I turn the damned thing off and stop it from thinking it knows better than I do?

Cheers for the help.

As for a question, could somebody help me out with an MS Word problem. How do you stop the damned thing changing what font size I'm using? I'm using font 14, go back to add another line and it changes it to 12, which is gay, too small and makes it look as if I've done less work. It's all to do with Heading 1, Heading 2, Body text etc but how do I turn the damned thing off and stop it from thinking it knows better than I do?

Cheers for the help.

What version of Windows is it? Vista, 7, XP etc.?

Can't help you I'm afraid - never had XP before. Start a cheeky wee thread in the E-Chat forum, there's a lot of good posters there that'll help you out if it's urgent.

Cheers anyway, have looked through the options menu and can't find anything referencing to it, bloody anoying but not particularly urgent.

Cheers for the help.

If I'm correct in thinking what you're wanting to do, then just highlight the document altogether, including blank space underneath what you've already typed and select the font to size 14 and then everything in that document should be in that font.