Quick Question Thread

Does anyone else think the T in the park headliners this year is really dissapointing mad.gif ? apart from kasabian.rolleyes.gif

Not me.

I think they're all disappointing, including Kasabian.

Is it true that a hundred google searches is equal to heating a house for a day????????????????

Edit to say: i didnt want to google this in case it hurt the world :rolleyes:

Edited by wunfellaff

:lol:

Is there even 17 slices in one loaf? I'd have thought that was a two loaf job. You disgust me.

This effort was spread across two different loaves. I had part of one loaf at work, and the rest of the slices consumed were from a loaf at home.

He just needs to buy one of them loaves you cut yourself. I do that and only have four slices a day. They are the thickest slices known to man but you feel less of a fat b*****d if you admit to people how many you eat per day.

The above = 8)

A tiger loaf? Best bread in the world! I like your idea, at least you are being honest. :lol:

Tiger loaves are indeed, ace.

I've managed to rattle through pretty-much half of one before dinner on a previous occasion.

I can't talk. I can regularly munch through a whole baguette with cheese and ham :ph34r:

Yes, a WHOLE baguette. Sometimes I will even buy the two half-length half-cooked ones from Tesco and cook both of them :lol:

I've never tried heroin but I doubt it is as addictive as a big massive french stick baguette thing

I can't talk. I can regularly munch through a whole baguette with cheese and ham :ph34r:

Yes, a WHOLE baguette. Sometimes I will even buy the two half-length half-cooked ones from Tesco and cook both of them :lol:

Whole baguette from Morrison's + 20 Chicken McNuggets. That's a fucking lunch my friend.

It tastes really good too. I think you can only stick 12 in one of the baguettes, so you get 8 spares. Had to half the baguette and stick a cocktail stick in it to keep it from not falling over.

post-20107-12723984742786_thumb.jpg

Any firstaiders on the now? I dont know what I have done to my thumb but when I was closing my car door tonight, my hand slipped up the window and my thumb seems have bore the brunt of it. It is swollen at the bottom right down to the wrist. I can hardly move it to the right or fold it into a fist like shape.

Is it staved, broken, fractured?? I have my daughter just now so was wondering if I should go to minor injuries unit at Falkirk Royal. Cheers in advance.

Sam

Any firstaiders on the now? I dont know what I have done to my thumb but when I was closing my car door tonight, my hand slipped up the window and my thumb seems have bore the brunt of it. It is swollen at the bottom right down to the wrist. I can hardly move it to the right or fold it into a fist like shape.

Is it staved, broken, fractured?? I have my daughter just now so was wondering if I should go to minor injuries unit at Falkirk Royal. Cheers in advance.

Sam

You could always phone NHS Direct and ask them. Might seem pointless but I'm sure they'd rather you got some advice off a professional on the phone first instead of just turning up at A&E.

Edited by Breaking Decency

You could always phone NHS Direct and ask them. Might seem pointless but I'm sure they'd rather you got some advice off a professional on the phone first instead of just turning up at A&E.

Phoned them BD. After tking the details, they have advised a wee trip To A&E. Just waiting on weans mum coming back then off i popsad.gif

why are the flags outside the south lanarkshire council headquarters at half-mast just now?

Health and safety.

There must be the risk of a repetitive strain injury hoisting those flags all the way to the top.