Quick Question Thread

You are such a bloke.  Get some of the missus' face wash with the little scratchy beads in and use it a couple of times.  Once a day for two or three days ought to do it.

:lol: You almost sound surprised! Thanks though, my solution was to get a pair of tweezers or a needle and go digging - bad, bad idea :(

:lol: You almost sound surprised! Thanks though, my solution was to get a pair of tweezers or a needle and go digging - bad, bad idea :(

That's the bloke idea. It's a sound one too, in theory, but it's the execution that lets it down.

That's the bloke idea.  It's a sound one too, in theory, but it's the execution that lets it down.

Yeah, I should probably have used a mirror. I have been suffering from these more and more (albeit my face fuzz is becoming more big-boyish compared to the fluff I had before), is there anything you can do to prevent them? 

Yeah, I should probably have used a mirror. I have been suffering from these more and more (albeit my face fuzz is becoming more big-boyish compared to the fluff I had before), is there anything you can do to prevent them? 

Keep exfoliating to remove dead skin cells so the hair can grow through. Ingrown hairs tend to be more common in people with dry skin too, so moisturising can help. Some people do just tend to be more prone than others and will still get the odd few anyway, but trying the above should lessen it at least. Girly stuff, but effective.

Keep exfoliating to remove dead skin cells so the hair can grow through.  Ingrown hairs tend to be more common in people with dry skin too, so moisturising can help.  Some people do just tend to be more prone than others and will still get the odd few anyway, but trying the above should lessen it at least.  Girly stuff, but effective.

I shall try. I've located the wife's fancy cleaning stuff and will give that a bash. 

Whatever would I do without you...  :wub:

Looking to go away for the weekend at the end of July since it's my girlfriends birthday. Not really wanting to venture out of Scotland though and was just wondering if anyone has some recommendations of nice places/hotels to go to?

Looking to go away for the weekend at the end of July since it's my girlfriends birthday. Not really wanting to venture out of Scotland though and was just wondering if anyone has some recommendations of nice places/hotels to go to?

Dundee Hilton

Im making a Kane costume like this WWF_Kane_costume_and_mask_by_PhilibusterPro.jpg

any idea how best to attatch the red part of the top and the black park together?

iv cut up the black bit but no idea how to attatch to my red tshirt :(

What a taw-tasic costume, why have your cock out at a party when you can wear this and basically have your cock out at a party.

I saw some adverts for Peebles / Dunblane Hydro's offering good deals at the moment. They were in the Sunday papers.

Im making a  Kane costume like this  WWF_Kane_costume_and_mask_by_PhilibusterPro.jpg

any idea how best to attatch the red part of the top and the black park together?

It looks like a gay XBL.

Depends what you're looking for really, quiet weekend away, somewhere with activities, somewhere reasonably cheap, somewhere luxury?

I saw some adverts for Peebles / Dunblane Hydro's offering good deals at the moment. They were in the Sunday papers.

Just had a wee look at them and the Dunblane Hydro seems really nice. Right enough they seem to have some pretty good deals on the go too!

Depends what you're looking for really, quiet weekend away, somewhere with activities, somewhere reasonably cheap, somewhere luxury?

I'd probably say looking for somewhere reasonably luxurious since it's just for a couple of days

Just had a wee look at them and the Dunblane Hydro seems really nice. Right enough they seem to have some pretty good deals on the go too!

I'd probably say looking for somewhere reasonably luxurious since it's just for a couple of days

Go for Dunblane Hydro then. My parents live in Dunblane and my wee sister works there, it's an excellent place to stay at the right price.

Dunblane Hydro is nice, really good place to go walking and I would especially recommend booking your good lady in for some of the treatments available whilst you relax in the steam room / sauna.

She will be putty in your hands after that....wink.gif

Im making a Kane costume like this WWF_Kane_costume_and_mask_by_PhilibusterPro.jpg

I think more importantly, why are you wanting to wear it? Please tell me you don't live anywhere near a primary school.